Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if I do get a girlfriend…

J

JamesMLM

Banned
-
I couldn’t have sex with her because I have type 4 phimosis and the only cure for it is to get circumcised which I refuse to do because of loss of nerves, drying of the glans, etc

20% Low effort in ID
didn't ask btw

I couldn’t have sex with her because I have type 4 phimosis and the only cure for it is to get circumcised which I refuse to do because of loss of nerves, drying of the glans, etc
Mogs me I was snipped at birth

Idk what type 4 phimosis; must be the worst kind because my foreskin was really tight and painful in my early teens before I gradually pulled it back

Idk what type 4 phimosis; must be the worst kind because my foreskin was really tight and painful in my early teens before I gradually pulled it back
Is this, I couldn’t even pull it back.

Attachments

• IMG_6369.jpeg
    IMG_6369.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 15
Volcel. Really volcel.

Is this, I couldn’t even pull it back.

Hmm I don't know, it's hard to remember being 14 again. I think mine may have started at type 3? It was painful and came loose over a few weeks when I discovered masturbation.

Jerking off was difficult and occasionally painful as it gradually loosened. I'm surprised you can even masturbate with that staying the way it is.

Hmm I don't know, it's hard to remember being 14 again. I think mine may have started at type 3? It was painful and came loose over a few weeks when I discovered masturbation.

Jerking off was difficult and occasionally painful as it gradually loosened. I'm surprised you can even masturbate with that staying the way it is.
I couldn’t jerk off in the traditional way because of my condition, i always prone masturbate

Circumcision is not the only cure

It's done progressively over time for the foreskin to loosen up and become more flexible
but I couldn’t even pull it down, it’s like the foreskin is stuck to my glans

I have frenulum breve, and while its not as serious as your problem, the fact that I would need to have a fucking surgery just to do something natural that 99% of the men can do without problem is fucking pathetic. This, paired with my subhuman looks and height, makes it clear that the universe itself wants me to be an incel forever. Like God choose me to be an eternal virgin or something and made sure I would never have the chance to stick my dick inside a pussy, because even if I somehow managed to convince a girl to let me fuck her, I would not be able to do it because of my condition.
My life is a fucking joke.

I have frenulum breve, and while its not as serious as your problem, the fact that I would need to have a fucking surgery just to do something natural that 99% of the men can do without problem is fucking pathetic. This, paired with my subhuman looks and height, makes it clear that the universe itself wants me to be an incel forever. Like God choose me to be an eternal virgin or something and made sure I would never have the chance to stick my dick inside a pussy, because even if I somehow managed to convince a girl to let me fuck her, I would not be able to do it because of my condition.
My life is a fucking joke.
Same here, I have accepted that I will be a virgin for my entire life.

Same here, I have accepted that I will be a virgin for my entire life.
We are the truest of cels, the ones who would not even be able to fuck a femoid if she threw herself naked at us. Truly choosen by some higher force.