Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if I ascended now I don't think I would be happy

KookyKangaKid

KookyKangaKid

All KangaCels gather here plz: discord.gg/3gNeWjWB
★★★★★
I have spent years too deep into this blackpill shit. (I'm a greycel but I've been lurking since 2020).
I've studied every pill on foid nature, I've been big in blackpill servers and have spoken to all kinds of misogynists who have scored hundreds of women.
As a result of running blackpill spaces I've watched the blackpill play out hundreds of times in action. There's nothing more infuriating than watching a woman claim to be different and "not lookist" and then fakecel chase before our eyes. Nothing like watching chads score nudes from hundreds of foids that you know. I've MET HUNDREDS OF THESE CREATURES AND THEY ALL HAVE THE EXACT SAME CURSED NATURE.

All I see women is are shallow self serving creatures who can only be manipulated into loving. How can foid love mean anything if it's conditional based on a host of factors like: meeting their looks threshold, being a social mogger, making them "feel" tingles. Women do not love men - they love the way men make them feel. All of romance is centered around trying to impress the foid and make HER feel special, courting her, making everything work for them. Women never see admirable traits they like in men and chase them, ANY GUY could fill the role you hope to.

I no longer pedestalize "ascension" with foids. Foid choice is meaningless when they guzzle chad's cock for having 2cm of different facial bones. There's simply manipulating one into liking you. I'm probably too stone cold now to ever love a foid even if she pursued me.

This has all lead me more jaded on foids than a twice divorced dad, despite being a young male KHV.

Me after coommaxxing

I have nearly 17k posts. There is np going back. My mind is fucked regardless if I ascend

Maybe in another life :feelsbadman:

the damage has already been done, i've been a sad cunt for well over a decade, i'm not suddenly gonna become a sick cunt when i'm 30