Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Even if global warming is real, why incels should give a fuck?

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
We don't have any future, we won't have kids, we won't pass our genes, so why should we care if the future generations are going to suffer? Alarmists tell you you should lower your living standards even more because of this gay shit: eat le bugs, no real meat, no hot showers, no videogames, no driving your car etc. But the problem is, i don't care if the world burns, in fact i wish all chad's sons to get fucked in the future, not my problem.
Images 2

Last edited:
Same.
I run a small mining rig that brings me enjoyment just by the virtue of it essentially wasting electricity. My carbon footprint is basically :chad:-tier.
I eat mostly meat and poultry (the easiest thing to cook + I don't like veggies).

Fuck this gay ass world and fuck the overnight "save the planet!:soy:" activists. If you guys were actually "good" and "just" I would've scored tons of pussy already, but alas.

Nothing that benefits me personally is worthy of my attention. I am trying to minimize my contribution to the society as much as I can since it is the one way transaction. Personally I think humanity has overstayed its welcome on this planet anyway so I really couldn't care less what happens in the next 40 years since by then I will long have been gone.

I don't even believe that global warming is real. The climate will always change with time. Naturally, the climate equilibrates over time. And the notion that it is caused by human activity is even more bs.

It is just cultural. White Anglos have an obsession with the environment. They have been obsessing over the climate since the 70s and even before that. No other people invests as much into parks and recreation than Anglos do. Even white nationalists boasts about their superiority in maintaining the environment.

Its all complete bs that Anglos want to impose their cultural subjectivity. Just like with this globohomo bs and female liberation. We all have to suffer because they feel guilty about killing jews.

Based and black pilled as fuck. I've been using this reasoning to tell all the global warming fucks to go soak their heads for years, now. :blackpill::blackpill:

As the global standard of living continues to rise, environmental destruction is pretty much inevitable. Most developed countries won't do enough to curb pollution and rising economies will consume more and more resources which aren't sustainable. Current system puts profits ahead of people in every case, trying to get us to switch to bugs won't do shit. Mass starvation will probably occur as countries near the equator get drier.

I am indiferent to it since I am a westernfag.:smonk:
Based and black pilled as fuck. I've been using this reasoning to tell all the global warming fucks to go soak their heads for years, now. :blackpill::blackpill:
Very based, bro. It doesn't matter anyway since I'm not planning on having kids.
It is just cultural. White Anglos have an obsession with the environment.
:feelskek: White people and hybrid cars...
Same.
I run a small mining rig that brings me enjoyment just by the virtue of it essentially wasting electricity. My carbon footprint is basically :chad:-tier.
I eat mostly meat and poultry (the easiest thing to cook + I don't like veggies).

Fuck this gay ass world and fuck the overnight "save the planet!:soy:" activists. If you guys were actually "good" and "just" I would've scored tons of pussy already, but alas.
No point to trying to save a planet I never got anything meaningful out of. I will continue to eat meat and take long showers. Faggot celebs/billionares should lay off their private jets before they lecture us on the climate.

I will try to make my carbon footprint bigger to environmental destruction-maxx.:feelsLSD:

I hope everyone dies of the climate change and that it's much worse than thought.

The average person doesn't give a fuck, most of the wealthy elite don't give a fuck, of course incels shouldn't give a fuck. :feelsjuice:

I don't care about humans but I do care about flora and fauna.

They have been much more nice to me

I probably won't breed, and have children, so I don't give a fuck. Build more nuclear reactors, hopefully, by tectonic fault lines.

humans should go extinct asap

yeah im not gonna be alive by the time that stuff really matters so

Climate change is exactly the same kind of bs as Corona. I think it's more likely we will see military conflicts in Russia or China that hopefully spiral out of control so that the nukes will be send :feelsdevil:

Consumerism, and by extension global warming, is fuelled by women. Men compete with each other to make money in order to compensate for not being good looking, and to keep their wives/girlfriends loyal to them, and this involves a lot of environmental pollution.

Women do not just control their own income, they also usually control the income of their male partner. Men earn 60% of all money but women drive 70-80% of all consumer purchasing decisions. 90%+ of everything people buy and sell either is for women, for men to give to women, or for men to signal wealth to women... and the remaining small percentage are things like tools which are used predominantly by men to either 1. acquire more wealth/resources for the acquisition of the former categories' products (usually, again, for women), or 2. the very production of those products for women.

And what do women do after they get hold of a bunch of consumer goods? Women's drive to consume is utterly insatiable, so they go out and buy EVEN more things! They max out their credit cards, take another loan, divorce rape and lock down another beta provider, sleep with their bosses, ANYTHING to keep the corporate product train delivering the maximal rate of goods into their lives.

Women are also more likely to go into debt and their debts are larger. So all the financial woes we have from the current debt-based financial system are primarily the fault of women.

This is why I cannot take environmentalists seriously. Because ~80+% of all waste and pollution is a result of women who are driving a cyclical obsolescence-based consumer culture. If you were serious about protecting the environment and stopping global warming then you would be calling for women to be stripped of their voting rights and control of their own finances which would then be handed over to husbands, fathers, or guardians who will spend the money more frugally and intelligently. Until environmentalists in industrialized nations have this as part of their platforms instead of telling me to use more energy efficient light-bulbs they can simply fuck off.

Climate change is exactly the same kind of bs as Corona. I think it's more likely we will see military conflicts in Russia or China that hopefully spiral out of control so that the nukes will be send :feelsdevil:
The Incel Preacher :feelsUnreal::feelsohgod:

Consumerism, and by extension global warming, is fuelled by women. Men compete with each other to make money in order to compensate for not being good looking, and to keep their wives/girlfriends loyal to them, and this involves a lot of environmental pollution.

Women do not just control their own income, they also usually control the income of their male partner. Men earn 60% of all money but women drive 70-80% of all consumer purchasing decisions. 90%+ of everything people buy and sell either is for women, for men to give to women, or for men to signal wealth to women... and the remaining small percentage are things like tools which are used predominantly by men to either 1. acquire more wealth/resources for the acquisition of the former categories' products (usually, again, for women), or 2. the very production of those products for women.

And what do women do after they get hold of a bunch of consumer goods? Women's drive to consume is utterly insatiable, so they go out and buy EVEN more things! They max out their credit cards, take another loan, divorce rape and lock down another beta provider, sleep with their bosses, ANYTHING to keep the corporate product train delivering the maximal rate of goods into their lives.

Women are also more likely to go into debt and their debts are larger. So all the financial woes we have from the current debt-based financial system are primarily the fault of women.

This is why I cannot take environmentalists seriously. Because ~80+% of all waste and pollution is a result of women who are driving a cyclical obsolescence-based consumer culture. If you were serious about protecting the environment and stopping global warming then you would be calling for women to be stripped of their voting rights and control of their own finances which would then be handed over to husbands, fathers, or guardians who will spend the money more frugally and intelligently. Until environmentalists in industrialized nations have this as part of their platforms instead of telling me to use more energy efficient light-bulbs they can simply fuck off.
Based. 100% on point and high iq.:feelsokman:

We're all gonna die before the situation would become really serious