Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if Bluepillers are right and it’s my personality

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
I’m too late into my life to change. What Bluepillers don’t understand is your personality is basically set for life after you turn 10 . And any traumatic event will say with you for the rest of your life . I can’t unlive what has happened. And no woman wants a man who acts like me. No woman wants someone who is low IQ and autistic. I have 0 redeeming qualities other than people say I’m funny (probably lying) and I try to be kind irl. No woman wants someone who beats themself and bashes there head against brick wall until I bleed. No woman wants someone like me, no matter how confident I am. I’m pathetic.

If I ever stop posting here. Just know I died in the park I loved, where I had the happiest childhood memories. But now instead of climbing trees… you get the point

Your personality is dictated by the environment you grew up in and the circumstances that surround your life. You have no control over it either, so their point is retarded.

Your personality is dictated by the environment you grew up in and the circumstances surround your life. You have no control over it either, so their point is retarded.
Yep.

Personality is heavily genetic as well.

I’m too late into my life to change. What Bluepillers don’t understand is your personality is basically set for life after you turn 10 . And any traumatic event will say with you for the rest of your life . I can’t unlive what has happened. And no woman wants a man who acts like me. No woman wants someone who is low IQ and autistic. I have 0 redeeming qualities other than people say I’m funny (probably lying) and I try to be kind irl. No woman wants someone who beats themself and bashes there head against brick wall until I bleed. No woman wants someone like me, no matter how confident I am. I’m pathetic.

If I ever stop posting here. Just know I died in the park I loved, where I had the happiest childhood memories. But now instead of climbing trees… you get the point
my personality was fucked due to bullying

Your personality is a mix of your genetics + experiences and how people treat you in your developmental years, which will be based on your looks, all of it once again boils down to genetic determinism.

My "personality" is a brain with a sensitive amygdala, a predisposition to observe and preserve my energy through avarice, making me reserved and robotic, making me lack extroversion because of extreme introversion, making me a "alien" or a non-neurotypical weirdo. I got a lot of commendation from my teachers when I was little though. Not worth any of the pain of being an outcast AND being ugly. That's what differentiates me from being a normie betabuxxer (incels in denial, long term prostitution) and being the aware incel I am.

"Just develop a personality" and "just be yourself" is often said by attractive people who can be themselves or do fucking anything and be desired, or bluepilled neurotypical normies who cannot see long term enough to understand that their wife will fuck chad and is using them for money

Last edited:
One of the issues with bluepillers talking about personality is the false assumption that the personality traits they encourage are even objectively good. For example the traits they usually talk about are essentially high extraversion and low neuroticism. These alot of the time can be negative traits and the reverse the opposite. Extraversion is more likely to be correlated with criminal and antisocial behaviour as well as narcississm and mindless social conformity. On top of that introverts are more likely to be higher iq. Neuroticism depening on other personality traits and how it's managed can lead to being able to recognize negativity in others which can potentially lead to recognizing and being empathetic problems in society or faced by others. Also when managed neuroticism has been shown to lead to better educational outcomes.

Their statement that " it's your personality" also hides blackpill in it, they just don't know it yet

By good personality normies just mean NT. They dont care if a person is actually good or bad.

I wouldnt say 10, id say your personality is set by 16. With 10 you didnt even enter adolescence

Your personality is dictated by the environment you grew up in and the circumstances that surround your life. You have no control over it either, so their point is retarded.
Exactly

Your personality is a mix of your genetics + experiences and how people treat you in your developmental years, which will be based on your looks, all of it once again boils down to genetic determinism.
Brutal.

My "personality" is a brain with a sensitive amygdala, a predisposition to observe and preserve my energy through avarice, making me reserved and robotic, making me lack extroversion because of extreme introversion, making me a "alien" or a non-neurotypical weirdo. I got a lot of commendation from my teachers when I was little though. Not worth any of the pain of being an outcast AND being ugly. That's what differentiates me from being a normie betabuxxer (incels in denial, long term prostitution) and being the aware incel I am.

"Just develop a personality" and "just be yourself" is often said by attractive people who can be themselves or do fucking anything and be desired, or bluepilled neurotypical normies who cannot see long term enough to understand that their wife will fuck chad and is using them for money
Brutal but trvth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back