Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Even if Blackpill becomes mainstream...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Even if Blackpill becomes mainstream and women's access to chad will be limited in the name of equality, it's already too late for us.
It won't happen next year or year after that. It will be decades until it happens.

We were the ones fighting for equal reproductive rights since the beginning but we will never be there to enjoy those rights.

I just hope our sacrifice won't be forgotten

I think society will collapse before the blackpill becomes mainstream.

Maybe future generations will pray to us, we are something like the first pioneers

It will never happen.

It is over for us all. That's a true fact

The changes we hope for probably won't happen in our lifetime, unfortunately. We are the generation of pain that will inspire change, we will take the bullet and the next generations will take the price.

I don't want the blackpill becoming mainstream because it will make my life better, I really want it because it will cause chaos throughout society. Imagine the mountains of sub-5 men absolutely checking out of society, just doing the bare minimum to survive and maintain their hobbies,
men no longer falling for betabuxx and marriage, tax collection plummeting, while dissatisfaction skyrockets. Imagine the sheer chaos that will ensue, this is the beta uprising that we all love and dream about, and not only is this totally possible, it is really appearing on the horizon, and will shine in our eyes like an eternal sunrise.

So let's keep blackpilling normies and removing the social stigma our community has received, and soon enough, shit will hit the fan.

If blackpill spreads some noncel larpers will claim it

The changes we hope for probably won't happen in our lifetime, unfortunately. We are the generation of pain that will inspire change, we will take the bullet and the next generations will take the price.
Jfl forever fucked by the rest of society:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: