Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if a girl showed interest in me.......

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Its still over, why? because im NEET loser with no car or even leaners permit at 21, like how am i going to pick her up and shit

No social media, she would think im an aspie and thats a redflag

No phone sevice, lol i havent had service in my phone for a year or 2, "can have your number' uhh i dont have...........

and im ethnic on top off all this

Feels bad man

i have a facebook but it's not even my real fucking name lol

Same no lisence, no car. I need to work on getting those

Same no lisence, no car. I need to work on getting those
how old are you,? i mean why would get a car and licenses when i have no motivation in life, usually teens who get there licences fast have a motive for it, like want to party and fuck there gfs in their car, what motives do individuals like us have?

If a girl told me she loves me, i'd say she's lying and is using me and i'd never believe her. I can never be loved, that's impossible.

Chad doesn't need any of that.

Holy shit no phone that's some next level shit.

Eh, if you really had one wanting you and you were NT enough I think you could work around all that easily enough.

I might delete all my social media, its pure suifuel.

Eh, if you really had one wanting you and you were NT enough I think you could work around all that easily enough.
not going say anything that will get me banned but i dont think so, it will be cringy and akward

how old are you,? i mean why would get a car and licenses when i have no motivation in life, usually teens who get there licences fast have a motive for it, like want to party and fuck there gfs in their car, what motives do individuals like us have?

lmao wtf

im really scared of driving and im probably never gonna get a license

miss me with all that shit tbh

fuck this

lmao wtf

im really scared of driving and im probably never gonna get a license

miss me with all that shit tbh

fuck this

its okay in nyc, traffic there is hectic, but where i live is different, everybody is driving at 16

life still feels like a video game where my EXP level is too low to do anything

22 I might need one to slave away and work

Same thing here.

But with regard to social media you create bot or fake profiles to like and comment on your photos.

i relate to you so much man, i'm such a fuckup