Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if a girl agreed to be my gf, I could never "hold" her

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
She would be gone within 3 weeks if she witnessed how pathetic my ldaring life is jfl. :feelshaha:

Even if she tried to drag me somewhere I would probably just prefer to stay at home instead of gettin turbomogged.

Not even mad that I don't have a gf. Girls would get terrified if they witnessed how empty my life is. :feelshaha:

Nah, if you were good looking you could have the most tree stump personality and she'd still be into you. Most people nowadays actually have really shit personalities. I hate one way conversations where I ask someone a question and they give me simple responses like "Yeah" or "Nah" and just stall out and look at their fucking phone. I swear social media turned people braindead.

Nah, if you were good looking you could have the most tree stump personality and she'd still be into you. Most people nowadays actually have really shit personalities. I hate one way conversations where I ask someone a question and they give me simple responses like "Yeah" or "Nah" and just stall out and look at their fucking phone. I swear social media turned people braindead.
Normies can have good conversations, just not with you :feelscry:

can't escape

the M O G G I N G

Same, I wouldn't know how to act too, I have little contact with other peoples and very vague

Last edited:
Exactly, people only want to be my friend when they need test/quiz answers. All of a sudden the day before the test people will act all nice and then say "Yeah bro can you help me with X in math?" it's so fucking infuriating because it happens so often. I wish I kept my mouth shut in school when I joined about my scores.

She would be gone within 3 weeks if she witnessed how pathetic my ldaring life is jfl. :feelshaha:
Yeah, there isn't much point for me to ascend - if I get a girlfriend, that girlfriend will cuck me with a taller man, or more likely, with several taller men with deeper voices and bigger dicks and broader frames and more masculine faces and who are richer and whose status is higher and whose charisma is sharper, and then she will cruelly, humiliatingly dump me for the Chadest Chad from among those men.

Last edited:
3 weeks is better than 0 days. :feelsaww:

This. It's absolutely brutal. They won't talk more than absolutely necessary with subhumans. Not 1 word more than necessary.

Meanwhile they talk like a waterfall to people they accept. :feelsrope:

This is contradictory. If you were able to get a girlfriend, you would have had one already, and never would have ended up in the LDAR lifestyle to begin with.

Girls lead pretty empty lives too, plus a gf will pull you into lots of activities

But with a gf you can mog others :feelsokman:

If having a gf doesn’t get you motivated to get out and do stuff than you are either fakecel, retarded or both.

Interesting, I wouldn't know how to act either.

If I get a gf, the first thing I'll do is rape and kill her (in minecraft) (with prior consent)

Even if she tried to drag me somewhere I would probably just prefer to stay at home instead of gettin turbomogged.

Not even mad that I don't have a gf. Girls would get terrified if they witnessed how empty my life is. :feelshaha:
the perpetual nature of inceldom is the most heartbreaking shit man. Foids want a guy with a social life, but ppl only want to hang out with people attractive to the opposite sex. Our fates have been sealed

the perpetual nature of inceldom is the most heartbreaking shit man. Foids want a guy with a social life, but ppl only want to hang out with people attractive to the opposite sex. Our fates have been sealed
Hell on earth