Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if a foid does find us attractive it wont matter

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
She will probably already have a boyfriend.She will have multiple orbiters.She has plenty of better options.

you can't beat math

on average you'll still lose out in the long run

with 1000s of men to choose from there's no way you can win

Even if foid finds me attractive, she still goes after fuckboys instead of becoming my waifu. High level of culture is necessary for potential waifu to have, for seeing me as best option, simple attraction is not enough

She will probably already have a boyfriend.She will have multiple orbiters.She has plenty of better options.
Tbh

The only way to beat out most of that competition is to moneymaxx, but even then she could always leave you for a better looking guy who has equal wealth to you.

I'd say just moneymaxx and just buy out good copes.

I don't care anymore anyway

It doesn't even matter what she looks like. She could be a 10/10 or 1/10, it doesn't matter. Juggernaut law. There will always be a Legion of men waiting for their turn with her.

It never began

"Even if a foid finds us attractive"

If.

Reminder that even the ugliest landwhales have about 50+ orbiters to choose from, they'll find one more attractive then you.

its over. at this point im just living for my copes

Reminder that even the ugliest landwhales have about 50+ orbiters to choose from, they'll find one more attractive then you.
You sure?

Lets see

4338c4b7-fdbb-4fb8-884f-ccfb9df320c8-jpeg.133396

Its over

there's 0 chance....it's over and that's that

im nearing 36 with a brain that is messed up and im too poor no way she would stay.

Yes I've seen this time & again.
Tbh

The only way to beat out most of that competition is to moneymaxx, but even then she could always leave you for a better looking guy who has equal wealth to you.

I'd say just moneymaxx and just buy out good copes.

Couldn't be anymore truer tbh.
It never began

Truly.

All foids have way too many options. If it weren't for thirsty faggots "getting their turn first" pursuing and/or orbiting the shit our of women then men like us would have more of a fair chance. God all of this is such systematic bullshit.