Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if a femoid agrees to go out with you, it's pointless

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
Going on dates as an incel is a waste of time. If you have not had sex as a teen/college then you are doomed to fail with women. Girls want extroverted, social, sexually experienced guys who are fun to be around. When on a date, you have to constantly keep the girl entertained (since women are children and need their clown) while at the same time slowly building up sexual tension and chemistry.

In order to pull this shit off you need to have had a sexual/dating background from HS/college which you do not have and you will never have anyway. Women are very unforgiving with inexperienced/awakward guys. She can easily get a better looking, much more socially adept guy that you so you might as well give up.

It's not about pursuing, it's not about persisting and it's certaintly not about being confident. It's about being NT and capable of sharing thoughts, emotions and horniness with a female human organism.

let's organize an incel mass suicide.

Very high IQ.

It's not just over for us, it never even began!

I've went on quite a few dates from my PUA days. I can attest to this fact. Going on dates = free dinner for a roastie.

Going on dates as an incel is a waste of time. If you have not had sex as a teen/college then you are doomed to fail with women. Girls want extroverted, social, sexually experienced guys who are fun to be around. When on a date, you have to constantly keep the girl entertained (since women are children and need their clown) while at the same time slowly building up sexual tension and chemistry.

In order to pull this shit off you need to have had a sexual/dating background from HS/college which you do not have and you will never have anyway. Women are very unforgiving with inexperienced/awakward guys. She can easily get a better looking, much more socially adept guy that you so you might as well give up.

It's not about pursuing, it's not about persisting and it's certaintly not about being confident. It's about being NT and capable of sharing thoughts, emotions and horniness with a female human organism.
High IQ cope.

paying for her shit = cuck
We all make mistakes. I've had to learn a lot of harsh lessons as a man. I've literally tried everything. That's why I laugh at these shitty PUAs who give canned advice to desperate men. It's more blue pilled nonsense that will end up hurting men.

We all make mistakes. I've had to learn a lot of harsh lessons as a man. I've literally tried everything. That's why I laugh at these shitty PUAs who give canned advice to desperate men. It's more blue pilled nonsense that will end up hurting men.

i've paid too

and regret it

if I ever get a date again, I think I will, I plan to utterly treat her like shit cause she will be

Fuck. Legit ragefuel. Not only we are physically repulsive but our ugliness made us socially retarded. :feelsrope:

Foids have the body of an adult but the mind of a child

i've paid too

and regret it

if I ever get a date again, I think I will, I plan to utterly treat her like shit cause she will be
Yeah, I won't ever pay for a date again unless sex is expressly on the table for a quantifiable amount of cash. I'm not above doing the sugar baby stuff.

Lots of high IQ users in this thread. High IQ OP posts draws out high IQ users.

High IQ OP. Even if you score a date, she'll move on within days (or even immediately).

true. if you magically get a date she can find your looks match or better with a more social personality

High IQ thread indeed, if you didn't have any dating/sexual experience in your teenage years then it's over, you will never be able to catch on normies who had years of dating/sexual experience.

I can attest to this. A femoid once told me she hates it when the guy is boring. He has to contantly entertain her with witty jokes and humor.

true. if you magically get a date she can find your looks match or better with a more social personality
Yes. If you are not ideal in terms of swag/personality/experience, you are a goner
High IQ thread indeed, if you didn't have any dating/sexual experience in your teenage years then it's over, you will never be able to catch on normies who had years of dating/sexual experience.
Of course. As a man, the more time you lose sexually, the worse your sexual future gets
I can attest to this. A femoid once told me she hates it when the guy is boring. He has to contantly entertain her with witty jokes and humor.
Women are children and children need constant entertainment.

There may be one way to pull through.

bcywhZI.gif

Otherwise known as "being a sociopath"

And how would you play that?
Tell her everything she wants to hear.

I make $$$
I am a feminist
I am super-positive and fun
I regularly host events where I am the leader of men
I know lots of important people I can introduce her to
etc etc etc

I'm ugly - that's something I cannot hide; but I can act like I am confident and have lots of money through careful planning.

I've even considered doing the sitcom thing of getting a friend to attack a girl I am on a date with, and then scare him off bravely and heroically.

People are selfish. For you to get what you want (sex) she has to think she's going to get what she wants (fame, money, Chad). That's why guys pretend to be working for modeling agencies, or tell girls they are film/music producers, etc. Dangle the carrot in front of her - except the carrot is just your cock painted orange.

If I ever get lucky enough to get another date I am going to liemaxx. >_<

I REALLY hope that was a joke. Because if not... oh boy.
Some girls dig feminists. It can be seen as a sign of weakness, but since I can't play the alpha-male I'll say whatever I need to to get into her pants.

In the past I had a troll tell me everything I wanted to hear. It was really intoxicating when I believed it.

Maybe you're right... Feigning being a feminist may be the wrong card to play.

Some girls dig feminists. It can be seen as a sign of weakness, but since I can't play the alpha-male I'll say whatever I need to to get into her pants.

In the past I had a troll tell me everything I wanted to hear. It was really intoxicating when I believed it.

No dude, womyn NEVER EVER fuck "male feminists". You'd be better off playing the uncaring guy, the centrist guy, the unpolitical guy fucking ANYTHING besides "feminist".

Tell her everything she wants to hear.

I make $$$
I am a feminist
I am super-positive and fun
I regularly host events where I am the leader of men
I know lots of important people I can introduce her to
etc etc etc

I'm ugly - that's something I cannot hide; but I can act like I am confident and have lots of money through careful planning.

I've even considered doing the sitcom thing of getting a friend to attack a girl I am on a date with, and then scare him off bravely and heroically.

People are selfish. For you to get what you want (sex) she has to think she's going to get what she wants (fame, money, Chad). That's why guys pretend to be working for modeling agencies, or tell girls they are film/music producers, etc. Dangle the carrot in front of her - except the carrot is just your cock painted orange.

If I ever get lucky enough to get another date I am going to liemaxx. >_<
You can't know what she wants to hear unless you are NT which you are not sincel you post on an incel forum

it's lacking looks, not any of that crap you said

You need a fucking Ph.D in dating in order to fuck her.

You can't know what she wants to hear unless you are NT which you are not sincel you post on an incel forum
Women are not that difficult to figure out. They want looks, money, and confidence. Or you could say they want power with a pretty face.

No dude, womyn NEVER EVER fuck "male feminists". You'd be better off playing the uncaring guy, the centrist guy, the unpolitical guy fucking ANYTHING besides "feminist".
Chad can claim he is femoidist, just for fun, still will get laid with any femoid he chooses.

Yeah, it;s fucking over. There is no more, " I enjoy having you around and you enjoy having me around" anymore, that shit died with the patriarchy.

Don’t make me rope yet.

Yeah, it;s fucking over. There is no more, " I enjoy having you around and you enjoy having me around" anymore, that shit died with the patriarchy.
We need to reestablish patriarchy and save women from degeneracy

Clockworker (god iq)