Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even having a giga Stacy gf at this point will not make me happy

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
The only way I can be happy in this life is to turn into a blue eyed, chiseled Jaw and 185cm tall chad and go back in time to my teen years.

Even having a Stacy gf at this age (32) won't do anything for me. I'm done with this life. I will never truly ascend as an incel.

Genie ,Jesus, Moses or fairy godmother or whoever the fuck that has the power to do this..... Please, I beg you to come to me and make my wish come true:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

the moment I get a gf ill be a total different person

Same. There are only two things that will make me happy now, my own house and having enough money for eveything that I want.
big boobied super sonico will make me happy :p

I became disgusted with women nature. Sure if i still had decent hair and become more chad. I would be popular with girls. But if you think about. They love only because you look like chad. And will broke up with you when they will find a gigachad

I became disgusted with women nature. Sure if i still had decent hair and became chad. I would be popular with girls. But if you think about. They love only because you look like chad. And will broke up with you when they will find a gigachad
True but the first guy they fall in love with, they truly love him,even if it's for a shot period of time. The first guy they have sex with(the first chad) , they will always remember that guy.

Last edited:
True but the first guy they fall in love with, they truly love him,even if it's for a shot period of time. The first guy they have sex with(the first chad) , they will always remember that guy.
Maybe if you're chad and took JBF strategy she would stay with you much longer. But i doubt it. In the current circumstances of society

The only way I can be happy in this life is to turn into a blue eyed, chiseled Jaw and 185cm tall chad and go back in time to my teen years.

Even having a Stacy gf at this age (32) won't do anything for me. I'm done with this life. I will never truly ascend as an incel.

Genie ,Jesus, Moses or fairy godmother or whoever the fuck that has the power to do this..... Please, I beg you to come to me and make my wish come true:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
You have reached the level of total despair. It is a necessary point you have to reach before you can cross the veil of deception. And there you are.

Now, what are you going to do next?

forgot to mention hunter eyes
Maybe if you're chad and took JBF strategy she would stay with you much longer. But i doubt it. In the current circumstances of society
Yeah. It's impossible to keep a foid in 21st century even as a chad

You have reached the level of total despair. It is a necessary point you have to reach before you can cross the veil of deception. And there you are.

Now, what are you going to do next?
nigga what are you talking about? what is veil of deception?

In Short get isekaied Into the Character: Gojo Satoru

nigga what are you talking about? what is veil of deception?
He thinks it’s better to be old and “wise” than to be young and goodlooking jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
In reality, the best age is 40. Then you are still physically fit and yet you have enough experience and skill to actually enjoy life without making rookie mistakes all day long. For men especially it is the case. Look at James Bond movies. Bond is always represented as a 40-something. This is the remainder of an old piece of wisdom that most people have forgotten about.
The mental gymnastics people do to cope:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Experiencing intimacy as an 16 y.o. or as an 30 y.o. is a totally different feeling, I guess.

If you are still incel after 21 yo its over

He thinks it’s better to be old and “wise” than to be young and goodlooking jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The mental gymnastics people do to cope:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Brothers be coping real hard these days. I don't blame him though. I sometimes cope like that as well

Experiencing intimacy as an 16 y.o. or as an 30 y.o. is a totally different feeling, I guess.
180° different

100% - Permaban Ban evasion using alt.
Having a giga-stacy gf would make me happy.

the moment I get a gf ill be a total different person

Only eternal sleep maxing will make me happy