Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even Guys At Work Avoid Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Some of the guys seemed to treat me normally for a while when I was wearing a mask. But after seeing that I am ugly, women avoid me and I am socially awkward with no charm they began to become uncomfortable around me and avoid making small talk. The short Sri-Lankan said I looked tense and worried, he told me to take it easy once. Anyway all these fuckers get love except me because they are at least average and in top of that they treat me like crap either ordering me around or ignoring me. Everything in life is about looks, if I had been good looking I would have been popular and loveable. It's fucking over, they are probably going to remove me after probation.

If you want peace, you have to stop living around people who on average look significantly better than you.

brutal

for me the foid coworker ignores me but im ok around the guys

I don't have it quite as bad now, but I know exactly what you're talking about. In my new job, most people ignore me even though I've been trying to open up. Another reminder why I'm closed off, but some of the older dudes are more chill with me.

Some mexican fellow even waved goodbye when we saw each other on our way home. That's a first. Maybe another job would suit you. I usually get bullying or outright hostility, but it hasn't been too bad this time. Just ignored.

Wow, that is how I know I’m disgusting - I don’t think I’m better than anyone else at work.

I don't have it quite as bad now, but I know exactly what you're talking about. In my new job, most people ignore me even though I've been trying to open up. Another reminder why I'm closed off, but some of the older dudes are more chill with me.

Some mexican fellow even waved goodbye when we saw each other on our way home. That's a first. Maybe another job would suit you. I usually get bullying or outright hostility, but it hasn't been too bad this time. Just ignored.
I don't get bullied people are just uncomfortable around me and don't want to talk to me. My social skills aren't good either. This is the best job I can get because I lack in demand skills and am not charming or likable. Plus the job is mostly chill.

Ah. I have poor social skills but I'm not autistic so it helps. I just make some eye contact, smile a bit, and nod.

Bigger corporate companies are better for me because I can kind of blend in and there's more likely to be a couple people who are at least friendly or polite.

Smaller companies are hell if you don't fit in. I guess the point is, there may be a better work climate for you if it doesn't work out. Fingers crossed you keep it if you really need the job

this is the racepill

The short Sri-Lankan said I looked tense and worried, he told me to take it easy once. Anyway all these fuckers get love except me because they are at least average and in top of that they treat me like crap either ordering me around or ignoring me.
Dravidians are all fakecels.

Ah. I have poor social skills but I'm not autistic so it helps. I just make some eye contact, smile a bit, and nod.

Bigger corporate companies are better for me because I can kind of blend in and there's more likely to be a couple people who are at least friendly or polite.

Smaller companies are hell if you don't fit in. I guess the point is, there may be a better work climate for you if it doesn't work out. Fingers crossed you keep it if you really need the job
It's a big company. This is the best I can do with jobs.