Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel even great chads cant escape agepill

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
27 robert pattinson haircut 2018
Robert Pattinson Hair 001

It's over if u r close to 30, he was one of greatest JB slayer, soon he will be posting here.

He still has money and fame so he'll continue to slay. He probably has a few more years left of being Chad too.

No, for good or even normal looking guys it is not over at 30, for us it is over at birth though.

Jaw mogs me to Oblivion

He still has money and fame so he'll continue to slay. He probably has a few more years left of being Chad too.
he is not chad anymore, used to be in his youth but his skin is so shitty right now, and his aging is very visible
Jaw mogs me to Oblivion
this jaw even doesnt help him that much already, his shitty hairstyles + bad skin destroy everything

he is not chad anymore, used to be in his youth but his skin is so shitty right now, and his aging is very visible

this jaw even doesnt help him that much already, his shitty hairstyles + bad skin destroy everything
He should get hair transplant

Is this a joke? If so, you have lost concept of reality.

He should get hair transplant
he is not balding bro i mean he is not taking showers ( :soy: :soy: :soy: ) but without jokes, he doesnt care too much about himself, his hair is oily, low quality and he is taking haircuts with lower his PSL instead of boosting
Is this a joke? If so, you have lost concept of reality.
lol are u dumb or what? he clearly looks 2 points worse than he was in youth

He is still gorgeous, boyo. No homes.

he is not balding bro i mean he is not taking showers ( :soy: :soy: :soy: ) but without jokes, he doesnt care too much about himself, his hair is oily, low quality and he is taking haircuts with lower his PSL instead of boosting

lol are u dumb or what? he clearly looks 2 points worse than he was in youth

He looks the same or better.

Yeah, he just needs to keep surgerymaxxing to maintain his youth and moisturemaxx...
He can still slay JBs with "chaddy daddy" game...

Yeah, he just needs to keep surgerymaxxing to maintain his youth and moisturemaxx...
He can still slay JBs with "chaddy daddy" game...

yeah sometimes people on here seem to have lost it completely. They seriously believe women wouldnt find that man supremely attractive? That bone structure is insane. My chad landlord is in his 30s and is racking up lays with 19 years old every damn weekend.

Its never over for Chad, never. Women dont care about youthful skin, they are bone detecting machines, thats all they care about.

Pretty sure he's like 180 cm. Even if he looked exactly the same he'd be a little less Chadian in this modern height dynamic.

Agreed

Massive fucking cope thread

This dude will be in his forties opening 20 yr old foid legs.
yeah sometimes people on here seem to have lost it completely. They seriously believe women wouldnt find that man supremely attractive? That bone structure is insane. My chad landlord is in his 30s and is racking up lays with 19 years old every damn weekend.

Its never over for Chad, never. Women dont care about youthful skin, they are bone detecting machines, thats all they care about.
More High IQ post.

Threads like this, you can weed out who stays at home all day for days, weeks, months, years without ever stepping foot in the real world and actually seeing what's going on.

Last edited:
Meeks is also balding, no foid thought he was less attractive for it. As long as you have a good jawline, you can just get a buzzcut and foids won't care about the lack of hair.

Still mogs me to the capital of croatia and back ngl.

Meeks is also balding, no foid thought he was less attractive for it. As long as you have a good jawline, you can just get a buzzcut and foids won't care about the lack of hair.

Exactly, and he is 36 or something. In just a few years he will be 40, anyone in here seriously believes 20 year old women wont get wet for him then? Its all bone structure, and never over for Chad.

Way better and more masculine, powerful and dominant now. First picture he is a kid.
well for me he decreases, not saying he cant get laid but for me he is aging so fast

he looks 8/10, what's wrong with your eyes boyo

How old are you anyway? You in your teens or something? I know some of you worship "pretty boys", but where Im from, pretty boys never slayed tons of girls, never seen it. The slayers who rack up lays are AlWAYS masculine guys combined with good features, looking manly, dominant, taking over every room they enter with their presence and masculinity.

How old are you anyway? You in your teens or something? I know some of you worship "pretty boys", but where Im from, pretty boys never slayed tons of girls, never seen it. The slayers who rack up lays are AlWAYS masculine guys combined with good features, looking manly, dominant, taking over every room they enter with their presence and masculinity.
18 and yeah i prefer prettyboys like Chico instead of masculinity

Ironically enough, he's one of the very few guys who would actually benefit from taking a shower and getting a better haircut. He has the height and bone structure to slay and that's all that really matters anyway.

Looks like a high tier normie to me.

From 10/10 prettyboy straight out of shoujo manga, who got jbs left and right:
2657954377 2b49e4a799

to this:
4eTFGbKKHRQdNO8dr9nnFwlc09u

Brutal. And he aged fairly well anyway...

Jfl is that the vampire Chad the last decade jb slayer? Still jaw mogs me to oblivion, even with the comical hair which unironically still mogs mine

Never knew he had assymetric nose, once more nose is confirmed to be the least important feature on a male, tbh ngl

all he needs is a hair transplant

Looks like a high tier normie to me.
looks like he barely aged
From 10/10 prettyboy straight out of shoujo manga, who got jbs left and right:
View attachment 149284

to this:
View attachment 149286
Brutal. And he aged fairly well anyway...
Jfl is that the vampire Chad the last decade jb slayer? Still jaw mogs me to oblivion, even with the comical hair which unironically still mogs mine
Never knew he had assymetric nose, once more nose is confirmed to be the least important feature on a male, tbh ngl
where you were then when others attacked me he didnt decrease :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: