Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even good days are bitter sweet

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I had a goof day today. No work. Went up to the woods with a friend and hung out all day. Away from people. The bitter part is that while going up there you see other couples happily hiking and camping together and it reminds you of your situation. Even my friend I was with had a gf but she was working at home due to corona. I go home to nothing but you guys.

How'd your friend meet this girlfriend?

At least you have friends irl.

At this point, it's finding the joy in little things that most people would take for granted.

It hurt when we hiked under a small bridge over a creek and someone (teenage lovers) spray painted “Johnny loves Sara”

I don't even have good days anymore.

Yeah I had many in my 20s. But in my late 30s I have like 3 and they are deteriorating.

I had a goof day today. No work. Went up to the woods with a friend and hung out all day. Away from people. The bitter part is that while going up there you see other couples happily hiking and camping together and it reminds you of your situation. Even my friend I was with had a gf but she was working at home due to corona. I go home to nothing but you guys.
holy fuck, i feel you brocel

idk man, as an incel with some friends, its not really the same, im no one's best friend and have never been, and im not really close to anyone, and cant really relate since their lives are so different. in the end its pointless. love and relationship are a key life experience and if you don't have that your life is worthless, having friends doenst really fix that. sometimes you're better off vidya coping at home instead of worrying about whether to say 'no' to hanging out for the 1000th time and ruining the friendship, or saying 'yes' and putting up with giga sui fuel from seeing couples, being ignored by girls etc

Brutal, cant imagine being a wagecel right now

idk man, as an incel with some friends, its not really the same, im no one's best friend and have never been, and im not really close to anyone, and cant really relate since their lives are so different. in the end its pointless. love and relationship are a key life experience and if you don't have that your life is worthless, having friends doenst really fix that. sometimes you're better off vidya coping at home instead of worrying about whether to say 'no' to hanging out for the 1000th time and ruining the friendship, or saying 'yes' and putting up with giga sui fuel from seeing couples, being ignored by girls etc
Not sure your age but I’m in late 30s and it is much harder now. The reason is that in our 20s we were all single. Nobody married and relationships not too serious. Now most at this age are married, having kids or in a serious relationship. Hard to find single happy to lucky bachelor.

Every day is a shit day for me