Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even gays, trannies, and asexuals will get to have more sex than you

lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
Even though they are complete genetic failures reproduction-wise, they still get to have more sex than you because soyciety finds them "oppressed" and cares about them.
And yes. I really just said asexuals will have sex. They will most likely have sex and then be "repulsed" by it and then claim they are asexual.

100 years ago, these people would have been executed. But now, they are happily living their lives, accepted by society and finding someone that accepts them. Incels are by far the worst off because society will never accept them, and will never see them as anything more than a bunch of mentally deranged lunatics.

Gays will have a faggot parade, trannies will have retarded pronouns, asexuals will actively have sex and then complain about not being attracted to anyone,
but incels will just rot here, left behind by society to fade away on their own.

dnr don't care about fag butt sex

So what
I'd rather be incel than engage in fag behaviour

It's like choosing between starving to death or eating shit. That's not a choice to me. The one's who choose to eat shit have poor mental strength, and so dying of hunger would be more honourable

gay men are still almost men. they have the horny of a man, but are mentaly fucked and can get hard by looking at other men. 2 fags find eachother and fuck the last braincell they have, becoming retarded coomers that use eaachothers asshole like fleshlights

So what
I'd rather be incel than engage in fag behaviour

It's like choosing between starving to death or eating shit. That's not a choice to me. The one's who choose to eat shit have poor mental strength, and so dying of hunger would be more honourable
Tell a normie you are an incel and they will laugh at you. Tell them you are a fag and they will be forced to respect you even if they are violently homophobic.

I'd rather die a virgin than get fucked or fuck a man, i don't feel like i'm missing out about gay niggers Sexlife

I'd rather die a virgin than get fucked or fuck a man, i don't feel like i'm missing out about gay niggers Sexlife
No one does. And yet somehow they are taken more seriously than incels

Dnr Gays and troons are abominations and all of them should be vaporised instantaneously.

Tell a normie you are an incel and they will laugh at you. Tell them you are a fag and they will be forced to respect you even if they are violently homophobic.
That's why you don't tell anybody you're incel :feelstastyman:

It's just so retarded that people will respect two men buttfucking each other more than straight men who can't get laid because foid only wants chad.

Asexuals that have sex are just fags sodomizing each other

They also have more sex than you too

Even though they are complete genetic failures reproduction-wise, they still get to have more sex than you because soyciety finds them "oppressed" and cares about them.
And yes. I really just said asexuals will have sex. They will most likely have sex and then be "repulsed" by it and then claim they are asexual.

100 years ago, these people would have been executed. But now, they are happily living their lives, accepted by society and finding someone that accepts them. Incels are by far the worst off because society will never accept them, and will never see them as anything more than a bunch of mentally deranged lunatics.

Gays will have a faggot parade, trannies will have retarded pronouns, asexuals will actively have sex and then complain about not being attracted to anyone,
but incels will just rot here, left behind by society to fade away on their own.

Just be gay theory?

Faggots and troons should be cut into pieces with a chainsaw (in doom eternal)

I hate them

Don't care about them quite honestly. I want connection and love.

i hate them I HATE THEM KILL

Its very backwards

The point isnt the type of relationship they have, its that you cant have yours while these ones get a pass (and are even celebrated)

I was openly homophobic to a 6"7ft Chad coworker of mine, but he told my boss and he also talked about it with me and now i cant say shit