Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even fucking nerds think you are less than a man [Manlets GTFIH]

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was in a voice chat where people were talking about measurements, it started off with a guy who had a mad speech impediment talking about train track measurements I'm pretty sure, and saying that it didn't matter what units you used to measure the track so long as you used some. I think what he was getting at is that units are an arbitrary thing, which seems fair enough.

Anyway, right after he says that, some guy chimes in and goes "I guess you could make a unit of measurement called a man and make it 6.107 feet". A wave of feelings of inadequacy suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks. He's getting at how arbitrary units are, but let's take him semi-seriously for a bit.

Why did he choose 6.107 feet? He wouldn't have chosen 7 feet tall or 4 feet tall because those aren't normal heights for a man, just like somebody wouldn't make 0 degrees in their temperature measurement system way above or below the freezing point of water (unless it's using absolute zero like degrees Kelvin) because then it's just tricky to deal with. This guy thinks of a man and "6.107" feet pops into his mind as an appropriate height. If this is what's running through men's minds without any sort of judgement or prejudice, imagine how women feel about men who are significantly shorter than 6.107 feet?

If a man as a unit of measurement is 6.107 feet, that means manlets are way less than a man. They are literally MANLETS. Women see you and they think MANLET. It doesn't matter how tall they are, they could be tiny little Filipino goblins or midgets that can rest their head on your pelvis bone, they still think of you as a MANLET because your height isn't what they expect a man's height to be. Men are not sexually attracted to you, and when they are being short just makes them want to lie on top of you and fuck you, so being short around men will get you a lack of respect but not much more unless you're freak-tier, but with women I guarantee, GUARANTEE, they do not see you as a full human being. You aren't cute like a little child, you aren't a man either. Wanna know why they think you're "creepy" when you're 5'6? Because you're a hobgoblin freakshow to them. You don't register in their brains as a man.

You are literally a fraction of a man as a manlet. It's OVER.

true. creep is just code for any combination of old, balding, or manlet

Just hold frame brah

I was in a voice chat where people were talking about measurements, it started off with a guy who had a mad speech impediment talking about train track measurements I'm pretty sure, and saying that it didn't matter what units you used to measure the track so long as you used some. I think what he was getting at is that units are an arbitrary thing, which seems fair enough.

Anyway, right after he says that, some guy chimes in and goes "I guess you could make a unit of measurement called a man and make it 6.107 feet". A wave of feelings of inadequacy suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks. He's getting at how arbitrary units are, but let's take him semi-seriously for a bit.

Why did he choose 6.107 feet? He wouldn't have chosen 7 feet tall or 4 feet tall because those aren't normal heights for a man, just like somebody wouldn't make 0 degrees in their temperature measurement system way above or below the freezing point of water (unless it's using absolute zero like degrees Kelvin) because then it's just tricky to deal with. This guy thinks of a man and "6.107" feet pops into his mind as an appropriate height. If this is what's running through men's minds without any sort of judgement or prejudice, imagine how women feel about men who are significantly shorter than 6.107 feet?

If a man as a unit of measurement is 6.107 feet, that means manlets are way less than a man. They are literally MANLETS. Women see you and they think MANLET. It doesn't matter how tall they are, they could be tiny little Filipino goblins or midgets that can rest their head on your pelvis bone, they still think of you as a MANLET because your height isn't what they expect a man's height to be. Men are not sexually attracted to you, and when they are being short just makes them want to lie on top of you and fuck you, so being short around men will get you a lack of respect but not much more unless you're freak-tier, but with women I guarantee, GUARANTEE, they do not see you as a full human being. You aren't cute like a little child, you aren't a man either. Wanna know why they think you're "creepy" when you're 5'6? Because you're a hobgoblin freakshow to them. You don't register in their brains as a man.

IMG 6419

never even began for us :[

I remember when I was 11 i would see teenagers who were 5'9 and over and tell myself I would become a man when i am their age. This kept going from year 7, 8,9 and i would keep lying to myself just saying I was a late bloomer. Then I became their age and older and i am still short while everyone around me became like those people I saw when I was 11. I wish I was tall so bad.

Honestly I planned to get a tattoo on my neck and arm(sleeve) and one of the reason of that is to not get push around by stupid yet cocky taller people , I agree, Humans wants to dominate other people thats why they do it all the time (exact words from a psychologist) and 1 easiest quality u can show dominance is height, humans attribute taller people having more power, intelligence, authority and status

Meh, i know a tiny guy who slays.

Just hold frame brah

Bruh, I was at the grocery store and some hot chicka was eyein' me and she was like, 'cash or credit,' and I was like, 'how about my place instead.'

She slapped a restraining order but the police officer wingman definitely got her phone number and probably scored with her later.

Frame, bros.
Honestly I planned to get a tattoo on my neck and arm(sleeve) and one of the reason of that is to not get push around by stupid yet cocky taller people , I agree, Humans wants to dominate other people thats why they do it all the time (exact words from a psychologist) and 1 easiest quality u can show dominance is height, humans attribute taller people having more power, intelligence, authority and status

Short guys (and very old guys) are much more likely to try to push me around or bump into me in public (like 20 times a fucking day from short guys alone). There is a massive 'gentle giant' complex in humans. Confidence makes you more gentle, and women hate gentleness so they fuck the insecure guy trying to prove his self-worth through harming others.

You can see this in dogs. It's usually smaller dogs who are far more aggressive. This is why I think a lot of girls still fuck their yapping lapdogs. Also, a big dog/human is more harshly punished for being aggressive, since it does more damage, so short guys can get away with more, but this does not matter to the femoid brain. She just wants aggression, no matter the reason or force behind it (8 lbs terrier being a bully makes her pussy just as wet as a 200 lb human - and she will always assume the one who is more aggressive is more competent, intelligent (yes, even a dog will register to her mind as more intelligent than a high-IQ human male), etc, even though if I killed her stupid dog I'd go to jail for 4-5 years).

Last edited: