Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even for incels, having a kiss in Europe is very easy

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★
In Europe, for saying hello you kiss each others on cheeks, the number of time depend of you're culture / where you live

It's polite to do this. So anyone can do this very easily. And it's like NOTHING for Europeans, i know it can seem crazy for you americancels / people who lives in shithole but it's real, it's near to impossible to be kissless (even on the cheeks) in Europe :feelsokman:

brb brocels, omw to europe

in which european countries woman would even allow man she doesn't know very well to kiss her in cheeks?

Yeah, that's actually true. In that sense I got a "kiss" but as it was not romantic in any way I don't count it.

cheek kisses dont count, big fucking difference between a regular kiss and a cheek kiss

in which european countries woman would even allow man she doesn't know very well to kiss her in cheeks?
Latins country.

And it's generally not with randoms, but for being polite for some occasion, example : wedding, diner...

Latins country.

And it's generally not with randoms, but for being polite for some occasion, example : wedding, diner...
So will they allow my subhuman black ass to do that?

Yeah, that's actually true. In that sense I got a "kiss" but as it was not romantic in any way I don't count it.
For me that count. I experienced this with a HTN when i was a teen with nice parfume and this was fucking good :feelsohh: (jfl at thinking she was probably disgusted by my subhuman face but was forced to do this because of social pressure / norms :feelskek:)

Brutal thinking than for normies it's nothing, but for me it's the best i have even experienced :shock:

So will they allow my subhuman black ass to do that?
Yes if you are in the good context very easily. But it will be hard for you without social circle. I am carry by my family forcing me to having for example some diners and events.

I don't want just a kiss. I want tongue taekwondo, tonsil tennis, tongue karate

cheek kisses dont count, big fucking difference between a regular kiss and a cheek kiss
This. Cheek kisses are for female friends and family members. They have a negative romantic value - you won't ever be kissing romantically someone who you'd kiss on the cheek.

This. Cheek kisses are for female friends and family members. They have a negative romantic value - you won't ever be kissing romantically someone who you'd kiss on the cheek.
Exactly this post is fucking useless

Just grab the foid :feelsdevil:head at the right moment and force you're tongue inside her mounth
@NeverEvenBegan

germans certainly do not engage in these homoerotic cheek kisses

people do that on balkans i fucking hate that because you need to kiss other men and old grandmothers (its on cheek only ofcourse)

No its not common in Germany or other Germanic countries, stop spreading misinformation

How many kisses have you received in your life, OP?

Marshall Petain - you should know about french kiss - kissing in cheeks doesn't mattER, btw no female would be able to receive kiss at face from my ogre body and face.

Btw our Slavic/Polish tradition of kissing foids at hands is seemingly still used by elders

In Europe, for saying hello you kiss each others on cheeks, the number of time depend of you're culture / where you live

It's polite to do this. So anyone can do this very easily. And it's like NOTHING for Europeans, i know it can seem crazy for you americancels / people who lives in shithole but it's real, it's near to impossible to be kissless (even on the cheeks) in Europe :feelsokman:

Europe ≠ France and the rest of Latin Europe.

How many kisses have you received in your life, OP?
Only one with a foid who looked very nice and smell good :feelsohh:

But the vast majority was with disgusting boomers / old foids :feelsbadman: it's why i generally hate this. I never have the occasion to do this with stacies

this is fucking tales and it would only work if you were a kid and CUTE or a CHAD. No foid goes around kissing random sub5 men.

nice. Was it only a quick peck on the cheeks or a straight up kiss on the lips?
Quick 2 peck on the cheeks. And she was probably disgusted.

Stop thinking i am a fakecel. Like i said it's a polite formule so she was forced socially to do this

Just get a kiss on the cheek theory