Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even for animal males sex is hard.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Why are nature documentaries the biggest blackpill?

Males are fated to suffer throughout all species

Humans are animals.

As a male you are either on top or you literally are worthless to the species. So we actually might as well be dead. I wish I was never born.

As a male you are either on top or you literally are worthless to the species. So we actually might as well be dead. I wish I was never born.

Tbh.

developer of the atomic bomb IQ

Well, yeah. That's the whole thing. We are returning to that primitive state.

We should restructure the society to make life more equal between men and women

Animals are depressing, not being one someday is the only cope.
0:57 The telepathic tinder

Animals live in a matriarchy, at this point it doesn't even make sense to be mad at people for destroying their habitats.
Less animal=less mogging.
Destroy Earth Theory is legit at this point, this is the point in human evolution when we realize that [It's Over] and give up on this world and civilization.
Sexual reproduction will kill everyone.

Last edited:
Well, yeah. That's the whole thing. We are returning to that primitive state.
Humans are animals.
Humanity tried to grow beyond our Instinct but we never fully made it .
Only a couple of individuals truly spiritually asended .
The ability to grow beyond our instincts and reflect on our animalistic behaviour , this Ability of Introspection is what makes us human ,
its what sets us apart from animals .
But its way easier to go the easy way , its way easier to follow your reptilian brain and be an animal
instead of accepting the curse of mankind and fighting our inner demons ( The animal inside our brain ) .

fuck i would rather go insane with animal rage than kneel to this fucked up society and when you truly rage its the most rewarding feeling its like being superman you feel fuck all, your ego is god like and you are strong as a fucken bull. been there once when i was younger and it was the only time i truly felt alive when i was in that state of mind.

This video doesn't show the most interesting aspect of elephants matriarchal structure : how young males are cast out of the group as soon as they reach sexual maturity.

Lately I've been thinking that's exactly what our primitive social organization is like. Unless culture prevents it, we tend to form matriarchal societies. At least that what things look like as women get more and more liberated.

This video doesn't show the most interesting aspect of elephants matriarchal structure : how young males are cast out of the group as soon as they reach sexual maturity.

Lately I've been thinking that's exactly what our primitive social organization is like. Unless culture prevents it, we tend to form matriarchal societies. At least that what things look like as women get more and more liberated.
The reason for matriarchies in the animal kingdom is because sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. As males, we possess a cheap sexual commodity to begin with. As incels, we possess a cheap sexual commodity of low quality that no female wants. So, our contribution to the human race is basically zero. We might as well be dead.

Last edited:
The reason for this is because sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. As males, we possess a cheap sexual commodity to begin with.

I think this is Bateman's principle and IMHO it is at best simplistic. At worse, it reverses cause and causation. I don't get the argument anyway : sperm is cheap, but we produce lots of it.

IMHO variability in reproductive success is caused by our mammallian nature, that is women carrying the offspring in the womb, and the ecological conditions of our species (top of the food chain, high density population...).

The most important factor is, IMHO, the high risk of child birth for the woman. It drastically reduces the reproductive success variability of women. They just can't have say hundreds of kids, while men absolutely can.

I think this is Bateman's principle and IMHO it is at best simplistic. At worse, it reverses cause and causation. I don't get the argument anyway : sperm is cheap, but we produce lots of it.

IMHO variability in reproductive success is caused by our mammallian nature, that is women carrying the offspring in the womb, and the ecological conditions of our species (top of the food chain, high density population...).

The most important factor is, IMHO, the high risk of child birth for the woman. It drastically reduces the reproductive success variability of women. They just can't have say hundreds of kids, while men absolutely can.
The principles of economics also apply to nature: a commodity in large supply will be of lower cost or value than one in limited supply. Hence, sperm is cheap because it is virtually infinite in supply, while eggs are valuable because they are limited in number.

I've heard the argument that a man is more sexually valuable than a woman because he can produce many offspring in a short amount of time, while a woman can't. But, this makes no sense to me, as it only proves that very few men are needed to fertilize many eggs and ensure the survival of the species. The limiting (and therefore more precious) element is the availability of eggs to fertilize, not the amount of available sperm.

Not into animals, but this almost made me hard.

Oh and she wants the biggest (Chad), strongest (Chad) and the most PERSISTENT (NT and around average IQ, high IQ will either give up, go Elefant Rampage or kill themselves)

Last edited:
The principles of economics also apply to nature: a commodity in large supply will be of lower cost or value than one in limited supply. Hence, sperm is cheap because it is virtually infinite in supply, while eggs are valuable because they are limited in number.
That's true, I stand corrected.

I keep thinking that Bateman's principle is a poor explanation for matriarchy, though (this was your initial point). If anything, this principle stands for basically all animal species, yet matriarchal social structures are not at all the norm. I don't think so anyway.

Pair bonding species work differently from this.

So, our contribution to the human race is basically zero. We might as well be dead.

JFL at this retarded statements as if humans are some sort of primitive animals. Tesla's contribution to human race was zero simply because he was incel?

JFL at this retarded statements as if humans are some sort of primitive animals. Tesla's contribution to human race was zero simply because he was incel?
Tesla never was a human or animal he was beyond that.

I watched a lot of videos of bears and I can see in their eyes that bearcels are struggling to cope.

This is a LDAR bearcel who copes by taking 14 hour long naps:

Meanwhile the big chad bears are mating.

We were genetically predisposed to failure.

I watched a lot of videos of bears and I can see in their eyes that bearcels are struggling to cope.

This is a LDAR bearcel who copes by taking 14 hour long naps:

Meanwhile the big chad bears are mating.

bearcels cope by eating berries and huntmaxxing

bearcels cope by eating berries and huntmaxxing

They often get forced out of the best hunting and fishing spots by Chad bears who establish territorial dominance.

The reason for matriarchies in the animal kingdom is because sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. As males, we possess a cheap sexual commodity to begin with. As incels, we possess a cheap sexual commodity of low quality that no female wants. So, our contribution to the human race is basically zero. We might as well be dead.