Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even foids in coma have more sex than you

Yeah saw this a couple of hours ago. Foids literally just need to exist to get laid.

There's actual normie rapists out there having sex with women in comas.

But us lonely sad men, we're the real rapists and dangers to society, aren't we?

"My name is Buck, and I'm here to fuck!"

Maybe it's a miracle birth, and the child will be a savior.

There's actual normie rapists out there having sex with women in comas.

But us lonely sad men, we're the real rapists and dangers to society, aren't we?
This, the reason most of us are incel is because we have big noses

That's fucked up. Dude needs to be stoned as per sharia if she wasn't married to him.

14 years? just disconnect her alreadt

That's fucked up. Dude needs to be stoned as per sharia if she wasn't married to him.
If you met a JB willing to fuck, you would on the spot
JFL at religiouscels

What makes you so sure?
"2/10 curry truecel"
It's basically your only chance
also, premarital sex is only ok since how cucked marriage is in the west. No way i would marry, not even a 10/10 stacy. I'd rather just date and have sex, than get married, be cucked by chad, get divorce raped and have to file a bunch of papers and shit
FUCK THAT

One has to be a complete sick to fuck a woman in coma. But hey it's America!

"2/10 curry truecel"
It's basically your only chance
also, premarital sex is only ok since how cucked marriage is in the west. No way i would marry, not even a 10/10 stacy. I'd rather just date and have sex, than get married, be cucked by chad, get divorce raped and have to file a bunch of papers and shit
FUCK THAT
She would have to marry me. But none of them would want to marry me. :feelsrope:

She would have to marry me. But none of them would want to marry me. :feelsrope:
LMAO you're talking about marriage, i can't even talk to one in the grocery store
IT's ovER for us

LMAO you're talking about marriage, i can't even talk to one in the grocery store
IT's ovER for us
It's over for me. If you are not ugly, there is hope for you. You will need to be at least 4.5/10.

It's over for me. If you are not ugly, there is hope for you. You will need to be at least 4.5/10.
Currently i am 3
With looksmaxxing and losing weight i could be 4.5?
But i would still be a manlet and dicklet

Who cares? I have more sex in coma than foids. I'm trained for that.

She telepathically contacted Chad to fuck her :lul:

“But muH oPpReSsIoN”

Meanwhile a foid wouldnt even piss on us if we were on fire

This is not suifuel.

This made my day.

Imagine if this (former) Stacy woke up and realized that she fucked a 2/10 and had no control over it. LOL.

Where is the woman, the child and proof of this happening? all I see is "believe us" which means nothing today

Just go to the hospital