Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even foids at this level think they can't find love

• Thread starter Suicidalnihilistcel
  • Start date
Suicidalnihilistcel

Suicidalnihilistcel

Recruit
★★

Gigagigagigachad only

Whatever music exec she sucked the dick of to get these label deals needs to be shot by firing squad for allowing this shit selfishly

Whatever music exec she sucked the dick of to get these label deals needs to be shot by firing squad for allowing this shit selfishly

They'll still have had better lives than me. Should have Weinsteinmaxxed.

cope she can find it she's just trying to make money off npcs

she probably didn't even write that shit.

she probably didn't even write that shit.
0 chance. She's just a product, one manufactured by PR and marketing. Her face and likeliness is just what's selling it. Right now, it's popular for pumped and dumped whores to bitch about being forever alone so they're just cashing in on it.

0 chance. She's just a product, one manufactured by PR and marketing. Her face and likeliness is just what's selling it.
i remember when she was a disney star.how time flies...

i remember when she was a disney star.how time flies...
was just a product then too, probably got weinsteined too or sucked off some exec who allowed her a career after.

not one click

teehee i want a boyfriend (chad)
makes me sick and angry. such entitlement

0 chance. She's just a product, one manufactured by PR and marketing. Her face and likeliness is just what's selling it. Right now, it's popular for pumped and dumped whores to bitch about being forever alone so they're just cashing in on it.
was just a product then too, probably got weinsteined too or sucked off some exec who allowed her a career after.
You'd be very surprised to know how many people still believe those celebrities are genuine.

teehee i want a boyfriend (chad)
makes me sick and angry. such entitlement

We are less than the frogs in the cage to her. They are Chad by normal standards.

she has lupus and is minus a kidney and still demands Chad

every women in any entertainment industry is either sucking their managers cock,their producers cock,or some big chief cock.hilarious that there are people who develop oneitis over a random hoe in the industry.top fucking kek.This life in sin is a joke

Not even reading the name of the song

NORMIE CULTURE IS COMPLETELY RETARDED YOU DON'T ACTUALLY NEED TO PROVE IT AGAIN ANYMORE :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Not even reading the name of the song

NORMIE CULTURE IS COMPLETELY RETARDED YOU DON'T ACTUALLY NEED TO PROVE IT AGAIN ANYMORE :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just for ragefuel and gatefapp tbh. All I have.

There is only so many men in the top 1%.. so even a famous woman has to compete against 100 other women for one of these guys.

Sure she is rich and famous.. but among the other 100 women there is very beautiful girls & there are girls that are challenging or otherwise interesting or that the guy just is 'on the same wave length' as, there are also women who are from wealthy families.

Don't care shes a celebrity

I hate 99% of celebrities

based

Poor princess

Attachments

• 440full-selena-gomez.jpg
    440full-selena-gomez.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 13