Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even foid police wants chad only

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I was chilling my mate chad lite one day there where 2 foid police officers coming to us because we where chilling where it wasn’t allowed whore 1 approached chad lite asking politely what he was doing here chad lite replies “we are just hanging out listing to music and shit” whore 1 “well I think you guys know this isn’t alllowed “ all saying this in a friendly calm voice I say this to here “it’s not like we bother some one here “ also in a friendly manner whore 2 says in a semi aggressive voice “did she ask you anything “ I reply “no but I’m just saying the truth “ chadlite looks at me thinking I probably fucked us over whore 1 says to me “ show me your id in a demanding voice “ I sigh and give her my id she checks it and asks me a few questions then asks chadlite for his id barely looking at it and nearly instantly giving it back chad lite says “ we are going now and never come back to this place can you guys just give us a warning “ whore 1 says “alright but if I ever see YOU again (chadlite ) I’m here to catch you “ saying this in a flirty voice we leave and that’s that never going back to that place ever again point of the story even foids that work at the police will treat you bad if you look ugly just look at all the “rapist” there nearly all ugly

Every woman wants chad only. The smart ones will settle for a tall betabuxx. The entitled egoists will hang around communities like FDS waiting for chad. I don't need to say what the stupid ones will do because they are all stupid.

Every woman wants chad only. The smart ones will settle for a tall betabuxx. The entitled egoists will hang around communities like FDS waiting for chad. I don't need to say what the stupid ones will do because they are all stupid.

based peecel

dn read but cool I guess

where were you chilling :feelswhat:

was this in netherlands?

Why didn't you rape them?

I hate foid police

JFL at foid "police", what a joke

All Cops Are Whores
Im pretty sure they would have shot you ıf you were lonely

Foid police is absolutely useless. If you were a thug you could’ve beaten the shit out of them and they couldn’t do anything

Foid police is absolutely useless. If you were a thug you could’ve beaten the shit out of them and they couldn’t do anything

indeed many videos of that on the gore also they are faster to shoot you due to you being stronger then them dus make them scared of you

Ive seen this happen before too

Reason #8466619 why women don't deserve rights and why I hate them.

I read an anonymous Facebook post made by a foid from my country who was being sexually aroused by a criminal she arrested, and got laid with, and wanted people not to be misogynist towards her because of it.