Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL even females wouldnt mind taking a wiff of chads stinky farts

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
2018 08 31 120149

Even if it means she'll be around him still.

im not a femmoid
But you wouldn't mind taking a wiff of Chad's farts? Low IQ title. I think you were going for “Femoids wouldn't even mind taking a wiff of Chad's farts"

But you wouldn't mind taking a wiff of Chad's farts? Low IQ title. I think you were going for “Femoids wouldn't even mind taking a wiff of Chad's farts"
where did i say me??? you have a bad comprehension level?

im not a femmoid

No man take a look at your sentence structure. "even females wouldnt mind taking a wiff of chads stinky farts" being at the start of the phrase, it implies that everybody wants to sniff chads farts, even females.

No man take a look at your sentence structure. "even females wouldnt mind taking a wiff of chads stinky farts" being at the start of the phrase, it implies that everybody wants to sniff chads farts, even females.
what sentence structure it literally says females, who are you including everyone?

Not just farts, foids wouldn't even mind eating Chads' faecal waste and licking his vomit if it means getting a piece of that giant cock.

where did i say me??? you have a bad comprehension level?
No. If I had a bad comprehension level, I wouldn't have been able to find the mistake in your title. Your placement of “even" fucks up what you're trying to get across, making it seem as though you wouldn't mind, even though that wasn't what you were going for.

what sentence structure it literally says females, who are you including everyone?
Dude you are so Autistic, he's 100% right.

By writing "even", you implied something. Learn English..

No. If I had a bad comprehension level, I wouldn't have been able to find the mistake in your title. Your placement of “even" fucks up what you're trying to get across, making it seem as though you wouldn't mind, even though that wasn't what you were going for.
my god you are an idiot, you are including everyone, thinking its both man and females. Where its exactly stated in the title.

FEMALES, WHICH MEANS FEMALES DONT CARE IF HE LAYS A HUGE STINK BOMB.

Pic related. Chads ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE this while incels get to smell their own farts????

my god you are an idiot, you are including everyone, thinking its both man and females. Where its exactly stated in the title.

FEMALES, WHICH MEANS FEMALES DONT CARE IF HE LAYS A HUGE STINK BOMB.
I won't insult you back, because I'm not a fan of unnecessary conflict, but you should know you're wrong. When you've cleared your head, come back and re-read our explanations of why you're wrong, and maybe you'll remember enough English grammar to accept that you're wrong

That’s because his confidence is over 6’2 and his personality is a prominent jaw, cheeckbones, jaw and short philtrum

I won't insult you back, because I'm not a fan of unnecessary conflict, but you should know you're wrong. When you've cleared your head, come back and re-read our explanations of why you're wrong, and maybe you'll remember enough English grammar to accept that you're wrong
oh??? should of i said another synonym then?

İmagine a incel fart a bit around this foid.she would call cops on him and record him and post on youtube,instagram,send video to some tv channels

Girls literally eat out mens assholes.
Jfl at treating them like princesses.

oh??? should of i said another synonym then?
Even is fine. You just had to place it somewhere else in the sentence, after wouldn't. “even females wouldn't mind...." Implies that other people, i.e. not females, wouldn't mind. But “females wouldn't even mind..." is emphasizing that the following action is somewhat strange, which is what you were trying to say. I'm not very good at explaining, so maybe someone else will come and save the day.

Even is fine. You just had to place it somewhere else in the sentence, after wouldn't. “even females wouldn't mind...." Implies that other people, i.e. not females, wouldn't mind. But “females wouldn't even mind..." is emphasizing that the following action is somewhat strange, which is what you were trying to say. I'm not very good at explaining, so maybe someone else will come and save the day.
again, where am i implying other people???

it says females.

again, where am i implying other people???

it says females.
Your sentence structure is implying it. That's what happens when you put even at the beginning of sentences like this. It's one of the many subtleties of the English language. Is English not your first language? I always assumed it was.

Your sentence structure is implying it. That's what happens when you put even at the beginning of sentences like this. It's one of the many subtleties of the English language. Is English not your first language? I always assumed it was.
again stop evading the question cuck.

WHERE DID IT IMPLY I WAS REFERRING EVERYONE?

are you referring that not all females are like this or only this femmoid?

again stop evading the question cuck.

WHERE DID IT IMPLY I WAS REFERRING EVERYONE?

are you referring that not all females are like this or only this femmoid?
I've answered your question twice already. You're sperging out man. Stop taking your intellectual frustrations out on me.

I've answered your question twice already. You're sperging out man. Stop taking your intellectual frustrations out on me.
no you didnt, where did i say everyone even though the word even implies, the fact DESPITE females dont care being around stinky chads

Dirty ass bitch should be forced to eat penguin shit.

Don't bother. I've tried to explain something to him once and he flat out couldn't grasp it and called me a low IQ cuck for no reason. At that point I realized he is a bit mentally deficient

@ControlledInsanity it's your turn, I'm done here

Tbh

There's nothing more to say really. It just became amusing after the second try.

On topic: Females would happily slurp Chads dhiarretic sludge through a straw so hard it would collapse if it meant a chance at a lay with him.

what the hell is this shit

university of incels.is?