Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even eastern european shitholes are turning globohomo

If anything this video is proof against the title

Based Serbs. Albanians always suck up to globohomo.

Serbians are cool hopefully they slay more troons

Regardless of this news, I was in Serbia once and never again. It's a terrible feeling when you walk down the street and people look at you as if you killed their family members. There is a large amount of aggressiveness, evil and hatred among the people there.
A few years ago, French football fan Brice Taton was killed in Belgrade, who was brutally attacked while sitting in a cafe.

No country can escape globohomo in today's world, only countries that close themselves to outsider influences can remain somewhat based.

Regardless of this news, I was in Serbia once and never again. It's a terrible feeling when you walk down the street and people look at you as if you killed their family members. There is a large amount of aggressiveness, evil and hatred among the people there.
A few years ago, French football fan Brice Taton was killed in Belgrade, who was brutally attacked while sitting in a cafe.

What ethnicity are you??

He was just trying to help, Look at the suicide rate!

B3baed6d9ddb8aae1b01e672a44d14326c99de8c2839719416002fc4c0b79ffe

Your ethnicity/appearance could affect how they looked at you and treated you.
Brice Taton was French. I read a lot about how Serbs generally hate the West (America, Germany and Croatia in particular), and that they love Russia and China very much.
A few years ago, the American and Croatian embassies were burned down in Belgrade. and that says something.

Last edited:
Brice Taton was French. I read a lot about how Serbs generally hate the West (America, Germany and Croatia in particular), and that they love Russia and China very much.
Ok,Thx

Quite based indeed.