Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over even drugs can't save me

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
@Indari and others always say drugs make them feel normal but it doesn't have that effect on me. I still feel like I dont belong and Im afraid other ppl can sense it somehow. Its like I'm an alien or something

I do not use drugs, I do not intend to do it, I take drugs with the most powerful thing in this world, reality, harsh reality.

Have you tried MDMA?

Drugs is cope, you have to handle the reality.

yes bro, for the first time this weekend

Wow. I don't know what to say. If MDMA doesn't work for you, I don't know what could. :trepidation:

keep experimenting
Better to experiment with the most powerful drug in the world, the stacie's vagina
It costs a fortune, but if you pay it, you will fly

Wow. I don't know what to say. If MDMA doesn't work for you, I don't know what could. :trepidation:

The only time I was ever truly happy was senior year of high school when I was abusing MDMA. I took 200 pills in less than a year. Unfortunately, I grew 100% completely tolerant and It stopped working for me entirely. When I do any drugs now, I just feel physical pain, like I'm being burned, shocked, or cut. People kept telling me "You just need to take a break and let your body reset". Well, I quit drugs for 8 years and finally tried some again and had the same reaction. I took ecstasy two years ago, didn't get high, but ever since that trip I see flashes if I look up at the sky, like sparks going off everywhere. I tried taking mushrooms and laid in bed for hours feeling like my bones were breaking. Weed fucks me up big time, I've had scenarios where I couldn't breathe and it felt like rocks were grinding around in my chest. Cocaine made me feel like somebody was hitting me in the teeth with a hammer. Even alcohol makes me feel like shit most of the time. I can't even drug cope because I burnt out my serotonin receptors or something. I'm immune to all positive effects of any drugs. I feel nothing but excruciating torture when I try to get high.

The only time I was ever truly happy was senior year of high school when I was abusing MDMA. I took 200 pills in less than a year. Unfortunately, I grew 100% completely tolerant and It stopped working for me entirely. When I do any drugs now, I just feel physical pain, like I'm being burned, shocked, or cut. People kept telling me "You just need to take a break and let your body reset". Well, I quit drugs for 8 years and finally tried some again and had the same reaction. I took ecstasy two years ago, didn't get high, but ever since that trip I see flashes if I look up at the sky, like sparks going off everywhere. I tried taking mushrooms and laid in bed for hours feeling like my bones were breaking. Weed fucks me up big time, I've had scenarios where I couldn't breathe and it felt like rocks were grinding around in my chest. Cocaine made me feel like somebody was hitting me in the teeth with a hammer. Even alcohol makes me feel like shit most of the time. I can't even drug cope because I burnt out my serotonin receptors or something. I'm immune to all positive effects of any drugs. I feel nothing but excruciating torture when I try to get high.
That happens to you for having fun big brother

You can't always lose yourself, eventually you'll end up back into reality.

Drugs are only worth it when the negatives of the drug are actual positives relative your situation. I smoked weed a ton as a teen. Quit it to try and get my shit together. Haven't smoked except for once or twice randomly for the past 15 years. The detachment from my life wasn't a positive thing then because I was still working shit out in my head and heart. Now that I've achieved a sense of acceptance about my life, the detachment of cannabis can be a positive to assist with coping.