Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even dead foids have inflated SMV

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the cat god of cuteness
★★★★★

"One speaker fought back tears as she said: “Alice, you are the most beautiful, strongest girl in the world and I hope you know we love you from the bottom of our hearts.""

Now, I consider myself an impartial judge of foids, and I would suggest that this foid is nowhere near being the 'most beautiful' in the world:

In fact, she's not even hot. She's actually quite ugly.

Her looksmatch was exorcized because his parents thought he must be spawn of the devil.

Her looksmatch was killed because a stray adventurer confused him for a goblin and slew him for gold drops.

But since she's a foid, her SMV is inflated to the point where, even beyond the grave, her SMV is infinite. Every foid is treated like Helen of Troy just for existing. Her SMV is so high after death that, even if she rose up as a zombie, she would consider herself Chad-only and would treat any non-Chad as beneath her. According to modern feminism, even foids like this or landwhales are 'beautiful,' and the consequence of this is extreme hypergamy.

This is why your looksmatch won't have sex with you. She considers herself the most beautiful, strong girl in the world, and thinks she deserves a Chad rather than a lowly incel.

And after Chad pumps and dumps her, she will cry and listen to Taylor Swift while lamenting how evil men are.

Where have all the good men gone? :foidSoy:

The answer is that we're here, but you don't respect us because you only love Chad. Instead of nice gentlemen who are your looksmatch, and who could be loving partners, you have all decided to pursue Chads because society tells you that you're beautiful and a special snowflake. Foid SMV has inflated more than the price of basic goods under Biden's government, it has inflated through the roof, and foids refuse to let it come down again. Instead of solving inceldom by having sex with incels, they cling on to their inflated SMV and refuse to 'devalue' it even if it would be the compassionate thing to do and would solve a major social issue.

Finally, people claim that the blackpill is false and looks don't matter, but then the first thing they do when eulogizing a foid's life is call her the most 'beautiful.' I guess maybe personality isn't that important after all?

noreplypill

tbh I consider this thread a work of literary art, and also the best thing I'll read today. hopefully someone bumps it so I do not have to go to the second page to read it

WatER tbh. Even dogs have highER smv than men.

Male disposabilitypill is really hard to swallow but it must be done for you to be truly blackpilled.

That is why necrophiles exist

Sticky tier thread :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Her looksmatch aborted himself before he was even born because he knew how over it was. Jfl at all the retards who gas up ugly bitches

"One speaker fought back tears as she said: “Alice, you are the most beautiful, strongest girl in the world and I hope you know we love you from the bottom of our hearts.""

Now, I consider myself an impartial judge of foids, and I would suggest that this foid is nowhere near being the 'most beautiful' in the world:

View attachment 1220712

In fact, she's not even hot. She's actually quite ugly.

Her looksmatch was exorcized because his parents thought he must be spawn of the devil.

Her looksmatch was killed because a stray adventurer confused him for a goblin and slew him for gold drops.

But since she's a foid, her SMV is inflated to the point where, even beyond the grave, her SMV is infinite. Every foid is treated like Helen of Troy just for existing. Her SMV is so high after death that, even if she rose up as a zombie, she would consider herself Chad-only and would treat any non-Chad as beneath her. According to modern feminism, even foids like this or landwhales are 'beautiful,' and the consequence of this is extreme hypergamy.

This is why your looksmatch won't have sex with you. She considers herself the most beautiful, strong girl in the world, and thinks she deserves a Chad rather than a lowly incel.

And after Chad pumps and dumps her, she will cry and listen to Taylor Swift while lamenting how evil men are.

Where have all the good men gone? :foidSoy:

The answer is that we're here, but you don't respect us because you only love Chad. Instead of nice gentlemen who are your looksmatch, and who could be loving partners, you have all decided to pursue Chads because society tells you that you're beautiful and a special snowflake. Foid SMV has inflated more than the price of basic goods under Biden's government, it has inflated through the roof, and foids refuse to let it come down again. Instead of solving inceldom by having sex with incels, they cling on to their inflated SMV and refuse to 'devalue' it even if it would be the compassionate thing to do and would solve a major social issue.

Finally, people claim that the blackpill is false and looks don't matter, but then the first thing they do when eulogizing a foid's life is call her the most 'beautiful.' I guess maybe personality isn't that important after all?
The corpse has more SMV than the forum

The corpse has more SMV than the forum
over for livingcels

Her looksmatch aborted himself before he was even born because he knew how over it was. Jfl at all the retards who gas up ugly bitches
fax

people who mourn ugly foids like this should all join her in the grave, they are responsible for the out-of-control feminism that we live in

fax

people who mourn ugly foids like this should all join her in the grave, they are responsible for the out-of-control feminism that we live in
Yep. Nobody should boost the egos of these whores. These ugly bitches should feel desperate and settle for ugly men. I'm not that ugly, so I should be able to get an ugly girl to worship me and obsess over me just from talking to her. Unfortunately, soyciety has it backwards and makes these ugly bitches think they are hot shit