Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over even david gandy is not enough for a 5/10

bert462140

bert462140

Greycel
Tyuiyouipoi

She'd still take his dick.

yeah im sure gandy is having trouble fucking 5/10s:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

she is coping. while men are attracted to a wide variety of women, women are attracted to a much smaller variety, basically they mostly want the same type of man..

She knows he wouldnt provide for her. She uses him as a dildo. She takes it raw from him if shes not on the pill. She just milks him for her pleasure being fucked by a genetic superior male while hubby gives emotional support and pays the bills.

Women select, use, lie constantly I have nothing but hate in my heart for these cold primitive creatures

Ofc she wouldn't date him because he is so way out of her league she would be insecure of losing him

She "wouldn't" date him because she knows she can't. She'd be lucky if he only wanted to slap her with his dick.

Oh wow, she wouldn't date him but she'd fuck him. Since when did beta providing = success?

she is coping. while men are attracted to a wide variety of women, women are attracted to a much smaller variety, basically they mostly want the same type of man..
True that

The man women want is:
caucasian
between 5'11 and 6'2
makes close to 200grand/year
college degree
closer to the age of 30 than 25 or 35
dark hair, preferably brown
colored eyes, preferably blue
gymcelled for 2 years
broad shoulders
average hips
average ribcage
big feet and hands
some chest hair and no back hair
big dick, but not too big as to not appeal chiclets
defined jawline
defined cheekbones
clear complexion
either tanned or white (no red)
either bedroom eyes or alpha (gandy) eyes
dense dark eyebrows
plump medium lips
straight medium nose from front and profile
high set ears
hygienic
groomed to photoshoot perfection everyday

This is the man women fantasize fucking while having sex with their husbands. And you ain't him. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

what woman say!= what woman do

Oh wow, she wouldn't date him but she'd fuck him. Since when did beta providing = success?
A lot of dumb sluts don't understand that. One even told me, "I fucked more than 30 guys, but it's no big deal because I didn't kiss any of them." They really think their commitment and "love" is worth more than sex. Of course they won't even give you commitment and love, but that's how they get the beta cucks deceived.

She knows he wouldnt provide for her. She uses him as a dildo. She takes it raw from him if shes not on the pill. She just milks him for her pleasure being fucked by a genetic superior male while hubby gives emotional support and pays the bills.

Women select, use, lie constantly I have nothing but hate in my heart for these cold primitive creatures

i send my female 4/10 cousin pics of look1sm slayers/posters and she always says "not my type" to them. only time she was interested was when i showed her knajjd's pic but 180'd after i said his height feelsbadman

Of course she would date him. Look at their actions not their words

Look at their actions not their words
This has to be reminded everytime, as one femoid said she wouldn't mind date 5'2 man, and everyone instantly believed her. Some fellow incels were probably ready to become her faithful orbiters for these words.

This has to be reminded everytime, as one femoid said she wouldn't mind date 5'2 man, and everyone instantly believed her. Some fellow incels were probably ready to become her faithful orbiters for these words.
Yeah. And in OP's example, of course Gandy is not her "type", she doesn't want to seem shallow. That doesn't mean she won't do everything for him if he asked lol

With a man like G.andy they would have;
- depression
- eating disorder
- insomnia
- anxiety
- and so on

He is a mogigng machine, every sluts would feel insecure with him.

Yeah. And in OP's example, of course Gandy is not her "type", she doesn't want to seem shallow. That doesn't mean she won't do everything for him if he asked lol
I mainly view "not my type" thing as she wants him to fuck her, then go cry about that to her orbiters. She doesn't even need an actual bf at this point. Chad fucks her, orbiters used as emotional tampons. Tutorial mode life was never meant to be THAT easy.