Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even cucks are getting fed up

>I still hold the same views

Yeah, this means nothing.

Normies are starting to crack under dating being done all through apps during quarantine

GunslingDuckling

Score hidden · 5 hours ago

Don’t use this sub to confirm social biases you’re currently experiencing. This sub has done more work than anything in cementing my support for women’s social issues because it perfectly displays a lot of the toxic obsessiveness those women worry about.
carll98

Score hidden · 6 hours ago · edited 6 hours ago

I am actually thinking I might be trans or gender fluid at least and am trying to figure out how far I want to take that right now. The whole thing is extremely complicated but I can’t say that the unrelenting pressure on me by society’s male gender roles and related stereotypes has not been a part of the formula. I feel much more at peace when I identify as a woman. Which may admittedly not be the same exact situation as a ciswoman’s experience of identifying as a woman. That’s just my view. But I think the reality is everyone has a different experience of what it’s like to be their gender. My experience as a man has sucked. My mother’s experience as a woman has sucked. I know other people that have been very happy being their gender. Men and women
DumpsterFireDept

Score hidden · 2 hours ago

I dont give a shit what women say bad about men, because as a whole we deserve it. I just want a straight, monogamous marriage-minded woman who wants kids. I didn't think that any of those were political categories, but I dont make the rules. I'm what I would call a feminist, but I don't dare say that out loud because I don't want to be lumped in with Male-Feminists nor 3rd-Wave Feminists.
I just think biological women are better than biological men. Let me have this one comforting fantasy, call me whatever you like, but I'm looking for a young fertile woman with an oversized ego and a penchant for lifetime monogamous pairbonding. I'm a very backwards and problematic man.
[JFL]

Last edited:

I don't even believe this is real, going by that and other parts of this. It's just not realistic for someone to be like "The incels were right! And I'm a very soy person so isn't it crazy that I would say this? They MUST be onto something if they won me over!"

>I am actually thinking I might be trans or gender fluid at least and am trying to figure out how far I want to take that right now. The whole thing is extremely complicated but I can’t say that the unrelenting pressure on me by society’s male gender roles and related stereotypes has not been a part of the formula. I feel much more at peace when I identify as a woman. Which may admittedly not be the same exact situation as a ciswoman’s experience of identifying as a woman. That’s just my view. But I think the reality is everyone has a different experience of what it’s like to be their gender. My experience as a man has sucked. My mother’s experience as a woman has sucked. I know other people that have been very happy being their gender. Men and women

Trannymaxxing strikes again

Absolutely cuckery. How do you literally see and describe women's nature right infront of you and then go back to supporting them?