Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even cuckdittors can't lie and say 'being short is a good thing'

TheScarletPrince

TheScarletPrince

I Love Chainsaw Man
I like to read IncelExit threads sometimes just to get a laugh at all the absurdity in there; it's absolutely hilarious and anyone with a brain can realize how many fallacious arguments they use in every single post. IncelExit members like to use the usual gaslight BS as usual, trying to tell incels in there the usual schtick of "You are attractive actually!!!"

However, something interesting I've come to notice is how when any manlet posts about his height, they literally have nothing to say about it. They can't even lie to themselves and say that being a short guy isn't a horrible thing. They know deep inside that they're disgusted by short guys and that short guys are subhuman. Sure, they still try, but you can just see their true intentions in these posts LMAO

(Top reply is literally just 'what else do you have to be grateful for' :feelskek: :feelskek:)

I literally despise how all people tell short guys that 'You're actually pretty lucky! You could have been born with down syndrome or paralyzed.'

Yeah, I know that. We all know that. Sure, I'm very grateful I wasn't born as either of those things, it doesn't change the fact that I believe in a normal, healthy human -- being born as a short guy is literally the worst thing that can happen to someone. When we say stuff like that, we logically exclude rare disorders that the average person doesn't have -- because those are outliers.

IT is just chock-full of idiots and bastards.

gaslit to death, oh ''imagine if you were this supposedly worst thing than your current situation''
i have heard that my whole life
it doesn't make my situation feel any less worst than it feels
i hate normies

I literally despise how all people tell short guys that 'You're actually pretty lucky! You could have been born with down syndrome or paralyzed.'
"At least you aren't born with a 1 in 1000 condition bro"
If I was born with down syndrome I would be too retarded to even care about pussy

Haters are gonna hate. If it's not your height it will be something else. That's just life
jfl 'people are just going to hate you for no reason, and there is nothing you can do abt it. so um that's just life um deal with it inkwell'

fucking retarded shit

and you can't really find positive like-minded people if everyone hates you (bc you're not a foid or chad) and you hate everyone (bc you're not a cuck)

Nah, foids will come in and gaslight you with things like:
"I love short guys, but teehee it just so happens that my bf is 6'3". But I love him for his personality, I would still love him if he was shorter."
"I have to crane my neck up to k*ss my bf, it hurts my neck, I wish he was shorter".
"Tom Cruise is 5'7" but he slays. It's all in your heads."
"I know a 5'1" guy that gets all the attractive women. He's so attractive."

>I often think that if I were a few inches taller (I'm 5'4), my life would be different
According to research that isn't true. The guys at your height and a bit shorter have an average partner count of 9.4 while the average is 11.7. So there isn't much of a difference in partner count
how can someone write that out with a straight face

The people who say this invariably have better lives than you

Being short should be considered a disability
Not going to lie, I've always though this. Being a short guy is actually hell in so many ways.

Some people on this site may disagree with me, but I've come to the conclusion that height trumps practically everything on a guy in terms of his SMV. This is because if you're short as a guy, literally everything positive about your appearance instead just turns into looking ridiculous and out of place. Sure, they're not bad features per se -- but they don't look like they belong on you at all.

Just think about this logically for a second. Since childhood, we naturally associate height with age. Kids are short while adults are big and tall. As we grow up, we associate being an adult with other things like doing taxes, and other similar stuff. However, our subconscious does not forget that association of 'kids = short ; adults = tall.'

That's why, in the end, women are turned off by short guys, because they look like kids. Go ahead and ask any foid why they actually hate short guys and will not date them. They won't actually know, because they subconsciously are turned off by short guys.

That's why being short is so brutal; any positive attributes you ACTUALLY do have, mean nothing because you look like a child. Imagine you saw a kid with an insane jawline and a fit body, the concept is ridiculous because he's still a kid and you'll probably just find it funny that he looks like that.

They have no argument.