Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even Chads have to settle for land whales and we keep wondering if its over for us or not.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
EDSKbYoU4AE20BC

FEMINISM HAS CUCKED THE ENTIRE WORLD. ITS FUCKING OVER.

High tier soyfag at best. Only able to betabuxx bcuz tall

Looks like his mom JFL, it is truly over

Just imagine the gender roles reversed, it's unimaginable

sorry, even I can't believe this

I want proof he fucks her

his face looks like the fuck my shit up guy.
imagine what's going on inside his head "after years of trying to improve myself is this the best that I can get?".

sorry, even I can't believe this

I want proof he fucks her
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I see couples like that all over the city yet people deny that sub6 is the new meta.

This makes me want to castrate myself. Guy is a full chadlite 7.5 and looks like Matt Baker. He's punching down 5 points in SMV.

Dudes a solid 7/10 and is with a land whale.......are we sure that’s not his mom?

Just imagine the gender roles reversed, it's unimaginable

It's a huge issue and women want it that way. The more fat chicks, the more it's considered "normal", which means they don't have to put in effort. Not to mention all the colorful euphemisms they use to play down their massive pudge ( I've heard some women describe themselves as a "little fluffy" and almost died laughing. That's how the comedian Gabriel Iglesias describes himself in his shows, and that dude is obese).

Practically every woman benefits from this obesity epidemic. Beautiful women are so lusted after they can monetize it to the point men will pay just to chat with them online, average looking but thin women are now "hot" and can literally make $$$$ streaming to strangers, too. Thin but average looking women get a huge bump in their value just for being thin. Fat chicks are the new normal, so they still get men, and really fat chicks get to champion shit like the HAES movement and create little support groups that tell them it "isn't their fault".

It's disgusting, but women want it that way. Men are so impatient and desperate, many are forced to accept it. All the women saying shit like " if you want someone attractive, you have to earn it. By being attractive and rich" are just saying that because it's in their best interests. That just allows women to sit on their asses, while the men work hard as fuck to improve, and then the women get to reap all the benefits that he worked for.

Probably not NT. People here go on about how autists who are decent looking can still ascend. Yeah, if they settle for landwhales like this.

The market is fucked.

Probably not NT. People here go on about how autists who are decent looking can still ascend. Yeah, if they settle for landwhales like this.

The market is fucked.

An autist wouldn't appear on the show bachelor, man.

This guy is neuronormal, 6ft+, handsome chadlite and the best he could get is a hog galaxy I wouldn't sleep with if she paid me.

An autist wouldn't appear on the bachelor, man.

This guy is neuronormal, 6ft+, handsome chadlite and the best he could get is a hog galaxy I wouldn't sleep with if she paid me.

If this man is NT then it's over

pretty sure that's his mom.

at the very least, it's not the contestant who won, as the show is about a chad picking a winner from a harem of stacies. and Stacy she is not

LOL. That is his best friend. This is the Australian version of the Bachelor. The woman he ended up choosing was a stacy.

He can get a better foid tbh i don't know why the fag settled for that fat whore

This makes me want to castrate myself. Guy is a full chadlite 7.5 and looks like Matt Baker. He's punching down 5 points in SMV.
Thats not chadlite

JFL at incel.co and their ratings again
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back