Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Chads get cheated on.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
This is a bit of anecdotal evidence.

I had a talk with a 6psl Chadlite from Looksmax on Discord who lives in Germany and from what he told me just holy shit Women in Germany are fucking beyond awful. so this guy told me he got cheated on by a foid when he was 14, the foid randomly called him one day and told him she might've been pregnant from some guy (she didn't even know his name) at fucking 14! she called this kid in her mind expecting he would accept it wtf :dafuckfeels: then it gets worse... shortly after that whole ordeal he met up with her and she told him that she had a right to sleep with other guys but if he did the same with girls it would be considered cheating. :feelsseriously::lul: so long story short he broke up with her. then few years later he met up with another girl and said that the same shit happened yet again!

Just holy fucking shit man if a Chadlite gets treated like this imagine how your average Germancel will get treated? every one of them will get cucked 100%.

and people call @LastGerman a fakecel :feelsseriously:

sounds like larp, but okay

women are whores period. doesnt matter if your chad, its just that chad can easily find someone else

German girls are entitled fucking bitches

Chadmany is nightmare difficulty in terms of dating. You have to be either be a literal Übermensch Aryan God or low-inhib Chaddam, or GTFO. Wouldn't be surprised if this over-the-top story is true tbh.

Meanwhile, 5'6 NEEt muslim men have loyal wives. JFL if you think genes and money alone earn a women's loyalty. If you live in a culture and embrace an ideology that pits men and women against each other, what do you expect to happen? Even celebreties, who are gigaalphas, go through this shit.

i had a chad friend who lived in the netherlands(he was a disillusioned chad whom i met in mmorpgs).he was able to get this virgin mexican girl and when he started to moneymaxx(he left the mmorpg we played at that point but we still spoke to each other) he wasn't much at home and later he finds out she started cheating on him after he went hard on moneymaxxing.Super gigaschad only if you want your marriage to endure in the west.You think those chads with beckies and ugly bitches want to be with them and not with stacy?top kek.To be treated like a human being by a woman without having to worry about being cucked is hard.low value bitches or nothing kek.

There is always a bigger chad.
Just let whores be whores. Observe them in their natural habitat. :feelskek:

I’m sensing LARP here. If it’s real (which I really don’t think), Hitler has every right to gas Jews. (On minecraft of course)

I’m sensing LARP here. If it’s real (which I really don’t think), Hitler has every right to gas Jews. (On minecraft of course)

I mean he told me that in vc and it really didn't seem like he was lying or had any reason to lie.

Will not be booking a trip to Germany anytime soon.

I believe some of us Europecels wouldnt be incels in the Us but I might be wrong.
You're not wrong.

Inceldom in Europe is pretty close to Japan in terms of difficulty. Japan is just a notch or 2 more stupid overall.