Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even chads are suffering

Juventa

Juventa

Banned
-
As per philosopher Schopenhauer:

“whatever nature and good fortune may have done, whoever a person may be and whatever he may possess, the pain essential to life cannot be thrown off:

“Peleus’ son was wailing and lamenting, looking up to the broad heaven.” [Iliad, xxi, 272. Tr.]

And again:

“I was the son of Zeus, of Kronos, and yet I endured unspeakable afflictions.” [Odyssey, xi, 620. Tr.]”

Excerpt From: Arthur Schopenhauer. “The World as Will and Representation, Vol. 1”. Apple Books.

Chads never suffer. If you suffer as a chad, then you are not a chad, just some chadlite or normtard.

Chads never suffer. If you suffer as a chad, then you are not a chad, just some chadlite or normtard.
A different type of suffering. Dealing with lowIQcels that hate you because you are a Chad. Foids harassing you. Being put in a box.

You need the blue pill as a Chad, whereas less attractive people can get away with controversies because they are expected to be anti-social.

I try not to bother my Chad friends, talking to them only when necessary. I always express concern.

if you aren't me then you may as well not exist.

A different type of suffering. Dealing with lowIQcels that hate you because you are a Chad. Foids harassing you. Being put in a box.

You need the blue pill as a Chad, whereas less attractive people can get away with controversies because they are expected to be anti-social.

I try not to bother my Chad friends, talking to them only when necessary. I always express concern.
Most of the times Chads are douchebags who get away with a lot. They dont really care about what some losers think about them. Their ego is inflated and keeps getting inflated by women. They live the carefree-tutorial-mode life amongs men since they are the most attractive men (male model tier)

What we think, what jealous normtards think, what men think whose women wanna cheat on them and fuck the Chad doesnt matter to them.They dont even think about it.

You see how these guys are. Smiling, always in good mood, total douchebags, never tired of socializing, always the most desired in any group without another Chad. They dont give a fuck and are definitly not suffering. When they are suffering, it is some serious shit like their mother died or they failed at something which was important to them e.g. were not accept somewhere.

But all in all: No suffering, just pussy thrown at them and being able to be the biggest asshole while always getting away with it because women simp abnormally hard. Even other men simp for them because of their good looks or because they are intimidated by Chads.

Fuck good looking men anyway. I had 90% bad experience with men who were very successful with women because of me being a short ugly curry. E.g. I was bullied brutally by a white tall normtard and he knew how much i hated him. But he never gave fuck and still doesnt. Still see him sometimes and he looks at me in a douchy way (looking down on me, knowing how much of a joke i am)

Now imagine how douchy tall white men with male model faces are. Just lol at thinking they are suffering. It is only other men who are suffering.

Last edited:
Thread full of grey

Well both getting pinched and burned alive count as physical pain, but at the same time the pain of the pinch is still nothing compared to the pain of being burned alive.

That's why Chad's and Normies' suffering is nothing compared to ours even though they still suffer in someway.

they only suffer for the lusts of the flesh, their minds are clean, no bad memories and no resentments, most of us suffer just for existing and not for addictions or any shit like that.

Cope.
They can feel bad but they have emotional support from everyone.

Greycel moment

Maxresdefault

Cope.

Whatever suffering they endure, they have a different pair of breasts to cry into every night.