Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even chads are not enough anymore

Giga cope. all foids will fuck chad in end of the day,not you.

@uninstall
Take the social circle pill
I told you niggers. I am not denying attractiveness is majority of battle, but 4-5-6 normalfags still get laid not matter how much denial you go through

Lol this Chad labeling himself incel, what a joke, normies taking over our shit like Fags and Trannies took over 4Chan.

When a foid asks, "Where are the when who want relationships and not hookups?" she's just fishing for a bluepilled borderline-Chadlite normie that will betabux for her.

You can be certain that by this time every hole on her body has already been DRILLED by dozens of Chads

They have ZERO interest in sub-7 men.

Last edited:
He is autistic and sub 8 so ofc he isnt enough with all the options your average landwhale has

Decent comment:
conventional advice wouldn't help the large number of men cut out of relationships, but couldn't exactly piece together what I was seeing by myself. So thank you for so fully fleshing out the FA experience. As you say, it's a Nietzchean hellscape out there. As I suspected, the MSM depiction of "angry mysoginists can't get laid" is cruelly off the mark, an unrecognizable description of a very real phenomenon (long term social isolation).

@uninstall
I told you niggers. I am not denying attractiveness is majority of battle, but 4-5-6 normalfags still get laid not matter how much denial you go through
How can a average guy get laid in this day and age? Girls can get chad with a swipe of finger.

How can a average guy get laid in this day and age? Girls can get chad with a swipe of finger.
Did you read that thread about guy doing tinder experiment with his girlfriend?
That situation perfectly describes what's going on

He could have a GF instead he's making youtube videos about being incel JFL.

Why Chads would want to join us down here in the losersphere is beyond me.

Did you read that thread about guy doing tinder experiment with his girlfriend?
That situation perfectly describes what's going on
Yes I saw that. That is exactly my point, you can only get uninformed foids nowadays I guess. Ones who arent high iq enough to realize how easy they can use hypergamy to get there dream man to pump and dump them. Im autistic, balding and manlet (5'8) so im basically screwed on most levels

Yes I saw that. That is exactly my point, you can only get uninformed foids nowadays I guess. Ones who arent high iq enough to realize how easy they can use hypergamy to get there dream man to pump and dump them. Im autistic, balding and manlet (5'8) so im basically screwed on most levels
uninformed vagina is still vagina

uninformed vagina is still vagina
True. Better use my time wisely then and search for a girl if I even can. Im kissless virgin so obviously i have had no luck if im on here

@uninstall
true, getting a social circle is essential for normies to have sexs, chad doesen't need it, and incels would be virgins regardless

The video makes sense but man wtf that guy could totally succeed on okcupid or something.

Because we are right.

Very well said. I believe this is denied much too often here.

ultimately there will be only one chad, the chadest chad of them all

Some good looking man are still seen as inferior by women.

Chads are not enough,human chads are not.dont forget dogchads

@uninstall

Not often and they have to jump through many hoops for it, it’s not worth it.

Just a reminder OP is turned out be a chad lmaof

copecopceopcoepcoepoepcoepcoepeopeocopeocpecope

copeccopeocopecopeocep

COPE

Dude is good looking, but I wouldn't call him a chad(although he is pretty old). I've seen this video and some of this others, and he it somewhere on the spectrum, he is shy and an outcast. If you are gigachad it doesn't matter but if you are "just" good looking, like in 7-8 points you still have to put a decent amount of effort to get a girl. I don't agree with many users here that is just about looks, if you are 7/10 but are nice, shy and nerdy you maybe gonna score a date or two but in the end you gonna be less attractive than 5/10 brute who rides harley and beat his girlfriends.

I didn't watch the video tbh, but yes, even Chads are not enough. If the male average height reaches 6'6', with a 12 inch dick, foids want a man that is 7 feet tall with a 15 inch schlong

I didn't watch the video tbh, but yes, even Chads are not enough. If the male average height reaches 6'6', with a 12 inch dick, foids want a man that is 7 feet tall with a 15 inch schlong
even if you are chad,there is another chads,and gigachads etc. it is a big cucking cycle

chad is using reverse psychology :)

if his eyes were a few mm closer to one another, location theory wouldn't apply to him. mms hurt.