Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even chads are looksmaxxing

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Are you aware even chads are looksmaxxing now ? it was our mistake to show off looksmaxxing god damn now foids will have even more high standarts its truly over

the better looking you get the less effect looksmaxxing has, real chads have close to no flaws to fix

the better looking you get the less effect looksmaxxing has, real chads have close to no flaws to fix
Chads just try to be gigachads

Standards are gonna get higher in the future.

I'd slap the shit out a chad if I saw him looksmaxxing.

looksmaxxed chad = modded lamborghini

True. Diminishing returns.

chads compete now by building ridiculous personas for themselves like intellectual handyman expert house renovator, so that when a roastie has to pick between 5 chads to fuck on her phone she will fuck the one that will also replace her power outlets and fix her smoke detector during his visit

Jfl. Many chads already looksmaxxed. One of the telltale signs of a chad are hollowcheeks which most people (yes even chads) only get when they are low BF.

Also normies have been looksmaxxing for a long time, it's just that they are not autistically into it. That's why gyms are so common. "Just lift" is one of the SMVmaxxing for normies

It's over for 99% of male population

chads compete now by building ridiculous personas for themselves like intellectual handyman expert house renovator, so that when a roastie has to pick between 5 chads to fuck on her phone she will fuck the one that will also replace her power outlets and fix her smoke detector during his visit

jfl with all chads looksmaxxing the only thing that let them win now is genetic. it's over for us. they'll always get the upper hand

Nah it’s looksmaxxing normies and ethnics that piss me off

Won’t make much of a difference tbh

Chads just try to be gigachads
Being a gigachad is the same as being a chad when it comes to effects tbh.
Chad gets as much pussy as gigachad: ENOUGH.
And thats what counts.

Yes, chad’s still have a competition with other’s. There’s no ending point when it comes to the “perfect male looks”

Being a gigachad is the same as being a chad when it comes to effects tbh.
Chad gets as much pussy as gigachad: ENOUGH.
And thats what counts.
Gigachad can actually live of his looks, say make good money in the fashion industry. And since female hypergamy knows no bounds they will cuck a regular 'high school jock' chad for 'male model' gigachad if given the chance, no doubts about it.

Are you aware even chads are looksmaxxing now ? it was our mistake to show off looksmaxxing god damn now foids will have even more high standarts its truly over
it’s all just fucking downhill from here

Chads don't have personalities their entire personality is just "I am going to be 100 percent ingenuine and sociopathic 24/7 and lie in order to get anything I want" at least this is my experience with these people. They are like walking golem that only exist to mog and humiliate normal humanity whilst simultaneously being mindless animals. When you watch chads it's almost like they are operating on complete classical conditioning and instinct. I don't know if these people even form coherent thoughts that don't come from secondary sources.

Don't forget the dominican pool boy
5w1z5.jpg

Example plx.
Example plx.

Chad going downhill a little is still a form of looksmaxxing almost. Unless he becomes fat or shaves his head in a way that makes him look bald, his lack of looksmaxxing will still be taken has "manly" or "he doesn't give fuck tee hee so hot" by foids still.

Gigachad can actually live of his looks, say make good money in the fashion industry. And since female hypergamy knows no bounds they will cuck a regular 'high school jock' chad for 'male model' gigachad if given the chance, no doubts about it.
This

High IQ post

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back