Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even Chads are falling for the trans meme

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-

What the fuck is happening bros?

Maybe he has a micropenis and can't cope with it so he's cutting it off instead of roping

That guy's bone structure is too masculine, he will never look like a female

Good, hopefully these people sterilize themselves, less competition for us if chads are sterile faggots

Jfl why did he even bothered with lifting weights? What a retard lol
Maybe to compensate?

Also why is he trannymaxxing if he likes men? aren't fags more attracted to chad? It would make more sense to stay chad tbh

Some people dont deserve anything

1o8kl26tfol61

The absolute state of whites.

brainwashed by the talmudvision

Lol, even Chads know that life as a woman is proportionally better than theirs. (I don't think this, but Chads probably do.)
An average womans life (average, not ugly) is still superior to an average Chads life (Not Gigachad, just Chad).

Chads aren't gods, they can still fuck up in a multitude of ways. If they don't project strength, their foids leaves them. If they don't project confidence, their friends ghost them, if they get unattractive, they will be laughed at.

I imagine being a Chad is incredibly stressful and like being surrounded by sharks 24/7. They still have a FAR better life than incels tough because unlike them they get rewarded for their struggles.

But yeah being a woman you can't fuck up, you are surrounded by love and validation and dicks 24/7 without doing ANYTHING. Chad can't compete.

View attachment 455733

Uhhh… alright… I try not to judge… but… WHAT THE FUCK???:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels:

No lie, I feel conflicted… my uncle is trans, and though he’s born with both male and female parts, I don’t even know how I feel about this.

Last edited:
His eyes became more open after he castrated himself
look at the eyes in the left picture, it's different :feelswhere:
As male he is squinting, as female he try to look like he have bigger eyes. Frauding.

Maybe he has a micropenis and can't cope with it so he's cutting it off instead of roping
high IQ

either this, some other trauma, or just chads going trans because the abundance and extremely good life fucks with their mind. because otherwise it doesnt make sense that a chad would throw away his good genetics

Someone needs to stop this madness.

maybe he is 5’2 or something

Mental illness can happen to everyone, it's a wide world.

View attachment 455733

What an idiot :feelsseriously: these people have mental problems and are delusional and everybody wants us to indulge their delusion, fucking clown world.

Part of me wonder if they just live for the attention — every social media platform you’re white knighted for like crazy and everyone assumes you’re a “victim with a hard life” if you’re trans it’s a fucking joke.
Mental illness can happen to everyone, it's a wide world.

the apocalypse must be close now :feelsclown:

Mental illness.

Reagan's abolishment of mental asylums helped make the US a much shittier place. Not sure about Europe and shit though.