Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even chads and tyrones suffer from oneitis

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
People on here saying “chads never get rejected” is straight up cap. Oneitis and orbiting is something that most men naturally do. Society and Hollywood has socially programmed men into thinking life is like the movies and that you can “make someone like you”. Chads get rejected because the woman they like is already in love with another chad of the same level of attraction.

The things that redpill coaches are saying are mainly things that will help good looking guys but it won’t help incels. Women are going to choose rich chad over broke chad but they will choose broke chad over rich incels. I’ve seen chads and Tyrones struggle but it was a struggle to get a stacy they wanted but they could easily get a Becky or a high tier light skin shaniqua.

He got rejected in 5th grade because he picked his nose in the 3rd grade and that was the end of that as puberty saved him

He got rejected in 5th grade because he picked his nose in the 3rd grade and that was the end of that as puberty saved him
There are chads and Tyrone’s that struggle with women. The main reason is usually because they have autism or schizophrenia.

I believe they do bht unlike us they get to fuck their oneitis

I believe they do bht unlike us they get to fuck their oneitis
Yeah that’s what I hate about fakecels or mentalcels. They act like it is the end of the world because 2 or 3 girls didn’t like them meanwhile here we are rotting in hell just waiting for one girl to like us.

Yeah that’s what I hate about fakecels or mentalcels. They act like it is the end of the world because 2 or 3 girls didn’t like them meanwhile here we are rotting in hell just waiting for one girl to like us.
You would forget ablut your oneitis if you were truly blackpilled