Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even Chadlites Have It Made

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was walking to a class and ran into a friend/acquaintance who has the same class. Normally I sit by myself at the back of the lecture but since I was talking to him as we walked I ended up sitting next to him. So for the class we have to answer questions for points and he told me he doesn't worry about it cause he gets the answers from a femoid. Just fucking kek I literally saw it before my eyes. He simply texted her in class and she would send it to him along with heart emojis. God dam even a fucking chadlite has girls doing favors for him. I can't even get a text back from friends and this guy is pulling answers from a dumb femoid for nothing. And he isn't even with this femoid, its just some random chick (he literally called her "some chick").

In the bright side he gave me the answers too.

So I was walking to a class and ran into a friend/acquaintance who has the same class. Normally I sit by myself at the back of the lecture but since I was talking to him as we walked I ended up sitting next to him. So for the class we have to answer questions for points and he told me he doesn't worry about it cause he gets the answers from a femoid. Just fucking kek I literally saw it before my eyes. He simply texted her in class and she would send it to him along with heart emojis. God dam even a fucking chadlite has girls doing favors for him. I can't even get a text back from friends and this guy is pulling answers from a dumb femoid for nothing. And he isn't even with this femoid, its just some random chick (he literally called her "some chick").

In the bright side he gave me the answers too.
Now just why would Chad help an incel?

Now just why would Chad help an incel?
he's a chadlite and it would of been weird I guess to not just give them to me since I was watching him get them (I guess he was semi bragging)

he's a chadlite and it would of been weird I guess to not just give them to me since I was watching him get them (I guess he was semi bragging)
Kek if you asked a female for answers you would get reported to the professor.
This is why I All ways sat next to a Chad friend in class, he would send notes to girls asking them to give him the answers and I got them from him.

If an incel tries texting some chick like that it's instant restraining order.

Kek if you asked a female for answers you would get reported to the professor.
This is why I All ways sat next to a Chad friend in class, he would send notes to girls asking them to give him the answers and I got them from him.
this is actually a good idea but I don't think ill be able to handle the constant mogging or all the suicide fuel of seeing how femoids bend over backwards for a chance at chad's dick