Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even Chadlites are struggling these days

Soon 99% of men will be incel.

Brutal, he should just remove the scuba photo though

423B6443 3633 44C1 8A51 A9E56E9D32E5

he’s dog has a high SMV then him, just make a tinder account with the dog and foids will flood the messages. It’s ovER for him

Everyone in the comments is coping saying he looks “too good” :lul:

Everyone in the comments is coping saying he looks “too good” :lul:
Pure cope from Reddit. His problem is I think he doesn't list height. From the pics, he is barely taller than a middle aged Thai man, so I reckon he's only 5'9 or 5'10. That's subhuman by Tinder standards.

He is exactly the kind of guy i hate the most. Extroverted, NT, bearded, low T, 100% liberal, simp etc...

He is exactly the kind of guy i hate the most. Extroverted, NT, bearded, low T, 100% liberal, simp etc...
being a liberal feels like a waste if you look like that

Even Chadlites are struggling these days​

Normaloid problems. I don't care.

Also, when the guy in that reddit thread says he's "not having much success" he probably means he's not getting the giga-Staceys and needs to settle for 7s and 8s. Or perhaps he means he's getting sex only 3 days a week instead of 7 days a week.

Last edited:
He’s probably getting matches from sub-5 ethnic foids but rejecting them

High quality incel

Probably a manlet so not good enough for tinder roasties.

He looks like a 10/10 Turk

That means he's white Stacy only because he should have a self hating Asian Stacy by now.

Foids seething over the "make me earn my dessert" part. Fucking fat whores. Glad they'll all die in their 40s.

Normaloid problems. I don't care.

Also, when the guy in that reddit thread says he's "not having much success" he probably means he's not getting the giga-Staceys and needs to settle for 7s and 8s. Or perhaps he means he's getting sex only 3 days a week instead of 7 days a week.
Who knows. It could be that he can't find get matched with his actual looksmatch and doesn't wanna go dumpster diving like most gl guys now