Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even chadlites are getting brutally rejected nowadays

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-

how the fuck can foids afford to be THIS picky? there's no way there all finding male model tier 10/10's so how can they so easily filter out 99% of men from their dating pool. Is bad boy / thug game not ideal anymore? I feel like foids want chads that are more low T and have less masculine features nowadays. The fact that this guy is struggling just means its totally over for me i dont stand a chance with even a 1/10. Look at the end too hes literally coping with the bluepill.

or maybe im retarded and its the other way around he does seem pretty beta but his face is more masculine and not pretty boy tier

Last edited:
seems fake i dont buy that he cant get pussy.

loooks fake dedly srs

why its a gold mine of blackpills and weapons grade suicide fuel.
its mostly borderline retarded tiktoks with water is wet messages or shit thats not within reality. Do you really think an egotistical tiktok foid is going to ego stroke some obvious chadlite who no shit will get likes on tinder or even on tik tok comments infront of a bunch of viewers? It's the same as the foids who say personality > looks or height/cocksize doesn't matter. They say that shit publicly so they aren't seen as whores. I thought this was obvious. Infact whole ass scientific studies where they PAY the foids to participate and give them anonymity are KNOWN to go bad because they still lie to avoid looking like sluts.

tiktok threads are some dude on here posting a video of some dumb teen whore doing retarded shit and it's borderline dick riding her and worshipping her if you really look at the situation. They are borderline content less and oversaturated

its mostly borderline retarded tiktoks with water is wet messages or shit thats not within reality. Do you really think an egotistical tiktok foid is going to ego stroke some obvious chadlite who no shit will get likes on tinder or even on tik tok comments infront of a bunch of viewers? It's the same as the foids who say personality > looks or height/cocksize doesn't matter. They say that shit publicly so they aren't seen as whores. I thought this was obvious. Infact whole ass scientific studies where they PAY the foids to participate and give them anonymity are KNOWN to go bad because they still lie to avoid looking like sluts.

tiktok threads are some dude on here posting a video of some dumb teen whore doing retarded shit and it's borderline dick riding her and worshipping her if you really look at the situation. They are borderline content less and oversaturated

yea zoomers are low IQ as fuck and this is the most creative content their feeble minds can come up with. But it still has a lot of brutal suicide fuel regardless, i mean tik tok is an exhibitionist app for chads/stacys to brag about their lives, i really hope this clip is fake but if not then jfl at life

yea zoomers are low IQ as fuck and this is the most creative content their feeble minds can come up with. But it still has a lot of brutal suicide fuel regardless, i mean tik tok is an exhibitionist app for chads/stacys to brag about their lives, i really hope this clip is fake but if not then jfl at life
At this point tbh there are so many "universally known" blackpills that there needs to be a sort of eugenics for the them at this point. We need to move onto bigger blackpills. For example everyone knows foids dont like short dudes. Why would a tiktok of some foid saying "ew if he is 2 inches shorter than me" even be content for anyone here

At this point tbh there are so many "universally known" blackpills that there needs to be a sort of eugenics for the them at this point. We need to move onto bigger blackpills. For example everyone knows foids dont like short dudes. Why would a tiktok of some foid saying "ew if he is 2 inches shorter than me" even be content for anyone here

the small blackpills hurt the worst

But redundant ones?

Height and face are basically the only 2 most important factors in life there arent really any other blackpills to discuss man i mean its over. its not worth having "high iq" discussions because at that point it would just be a cope. EVery "High iq" thread on here has the same format, big text a lot of links and a lot of filler text to get across the exact same simple fact. they always come down to height and face.

Height and face are basically the only 2 most important factors in life there arent really any other blackpills to discuss man i mean its over. its not worth having "high iq" discussions because at that point it would just be a cope. EVery "High iq" thread on here has the same format, big text a lot of links and a lot of filler text to get across the exact same simple fact. they always come down to height and face.
some shit that came out was pretty lol fuel though. Dogpiill for example

Saw in the comments that it was basically a setup. Dude tagged all the chicks that were in the video.

This was a meme. This guy could easily get a stacy gf even.

Foids are so picky it's ridiculous.

View attachment 363624

how the fuck can foids afford to be THIS picky? there's no way there all finding male model tier 10/10's so how can they so easily filter out 99% of men from their dating pool. Is bad boy / thug game not ideal anymore? I feel like foids want chads that are more low T and have less masculine features nowadays. The fact that this guy is struggling just means its totally over for me i dont stand a chance with even a 1/10. Look at the end too hes literally coping with the bluepill.

or maybe im retarded and its the other way around he does seem pretty beta but his face is more masculine and not pretty boy tier
I dont think it's them being picky, but more about them not wanting to be a living fleshlight and having the rest of the world know it.

Foids that do this care more about genuine affection and are probably mentally ahead in being willing to settle on a betabuxx in an early stage of their life.

He is just mocking us.

Most likely larping to get girls sympathy. They will be trowing themselves onto poor fuckboy.
Exactly. I read the other posts in this thread and they say it was staged. Obviously.

ok chad lite gets 0 matches srry bro im wrong
0 matches - no
rejected by low tier girls who want chad - yes

Seems like a LARP tbh.
Most likely larping to get girls sympathy. They will be trowing themselves onto poor fuckboy.
This tbh

cope if you think chadlite can't get with average or low tier girls tbh
can't get - no
some of the low tier girls he should easily get are chad only and reject him - yes

Bs. He can instantly get a arab/indian/asian/african GF in 0.00001 second

Fake faggot high tier normie is just doing this for attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back