Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Chad Is Being Accused Of Sexual Assault

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
No man is safe any longer, if you have ever had sex be very worried about being accused of rape. This guy is at least 8/10 probably even 9 and he has had a sexual assault allegation that will probably ruin his career, JFL. If even chads aren't immune from this, what chance do normies and truecels have. We are completely screwed.

At this point if you have had sex you need to be aware that it can ruin your life 3 years down the line.

At this point if you have had sex you need to be aware that it can ruin your life 3 years down the line.

Not even have sex, Brian Banks just walked past a Stacy in a stairwell and she accused him of raping her. Spent 5 years in prison for it.

Not even have sex, Brian Banks just walked past a Stacy in a stairwell and she accused him of raping her. Spent 5 years in prison for it.

She also sued the school where the "rape" did never take place for 1.5 million Dollars of damages and won. So to all the feminists asking: "Why should a woman invent a rape case?"...well because she gets 1.5 million Dollars for it and will never have to work again. Not a surprise foids are making rape up if it means having won the lottery.

She also sued the school where the "rape" did never take place for 1.5 million Dollars of damages and won. So to all the feminists asking: "Why should a woman invent a rape case?"...well because she gets 1.5 million Dollars for it and will never have to work again. Not a surprise foids are making rape up if it means having won the lottery.

Not only that, but she never spent a day in jail for any of this shit.

Just nuke this planet. I'm ready for a nuclear holocaust.

You get females that are like ‘I feel bad about having sex with this man now’ and will then accuse the man of rape.

Foids are all trash

Not only that, but she never spent a day in jail for any of this shit.

Just nuke this planet. I'm ready for a nuclear holocaust.

And he made an announcement saying: "No bad blood". It's over for mankind.

No man is safe any longer, if you have ever had sex be very worried about being accused of rape. This guy is at least 8/10 probably even 9 and he has had a sexual assault allegation that will probably ruin his career, JFL. If even chads aren't immune from this, what chance do normies and truecels have. We are completely screwed.
You get females that are like ‘I feel bad about having sex with this man now’ and will then accuse the man of rape.

These will be the final straws to break the camel's back...

Good. Fuck the Chads out there who get off doing things 100000x worse compared to a regular guy.

Also, this Luke guy proves the height + frame halo.

Society is doomed.

Good. Fuck the Chads out there who get off doing things 100000x worse compared to a regular guy.

Also, this Luke guy proves the height + frame halo.

The quicker society collapses the better. Somebody burn this mother fucker to the ground... Metaphorically speaking. TBH I think it will collapse & cascade from within.

The quicker society collapses the better. Somebody burn this mother fucker to the ground... Metaphorically speaking. TBH I think it will collapse & cascade from within.
The majority of humanity sucks.

B-B-but she was fifteen :feels::soy:
And Nicolas Cruz was 19,does that absolve him of any wrong doing?I don't think so.I think the reason she got away charge free was because he was labeled an insane villain while she had meatflaps in between her legs.

So what do chads have to do now?

brb pay lawyer to create papers that the hoe signs before sex
brb record entire experience
brb get verbal consent every 5 minutes
brb have to back up all data before it goes missing

Now even chads have a competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5