Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Chad has to listen to foids: Emma Watson and Will Adamowicz

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Rs 634x1024 130624132228 634EWatsonms062413

In this picture (2011) , Emma Watson and Will Adamowicz are walking together. Notice that how Will is taller than Emma (5'5) of which he is more than a head taller than Emma (at least a foot taller).

Will has decent facial features and of course his extreme height advantage would give him a top-tier SMV. Yet he is very subservient towards Emma, given him was carrying all of the stuff while the foid was just walking. This picture is a definite proof that foids have unlimited power since 2010s.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @IncelCream @ThoughtfulCel @RREEEEEEEEE @Unhappy-Man @OverBeforeItBegan @BurakuminBibba @JosefMengelecel @Robtical

View attachment 367589

In this picture (2011) , Emma Watson and Will Adamowicz are walking together. Notice that how Will is taller than Emma (5'5) of which he is more than a head taller than Emma (at least a foot taller).

Will has decent facial features and of course his extreme height advantage would give him a top-tier SMV. Yet he is very subservient towards Emma, given him was carrying all of the stuff while the foid was just walking. This picture is a definite proof that foids have unlimited power since 2010s.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @IncelCream @ThoughtfulCel @RREEEEEEEEE @Unhappy-Man @OverBeforeItBegan @BurakuminBibba @JosefMengelecel @Robtical
It’s over for chadcels

When he's not simping for her, then someone other would. Do you think Emma Watson would deal with "toxic masculinity" type of guys?

I think because she doesn't want to let her cucked followers see her in public carrying her things while her chad cuck is there. And this is the cumbucket that always cries about feminism.

When he's not simping for her, then someone other would. Do you think Emma Watson would deal with "toxic masculinity" type of guys?
"Toxic Masculinity" means non Chad

I think because she doesn't want to let her cucked followers see her in public carrying her things while her chad cuck is there. And this is the cumbucket that always cries about feminism.

"Toxic Masculinity" means non Chad
Chad is a looks based rank.
Chad can still decide, if he acts like a simp, be traditional chivalry, be a cuck, the head of the women or a wife beater.

Chad is a looks based rank.
Chad can still decide, if he acts like a simp, be traditional chivalry, be a cuck, the head of the women or a wife beater.
this. Chad can do whatever and it will work

I can't forget this bitch complaining about toxic masculinity and saying that men should be crying faggots and soon after say that english men are introverted and that she prefers tall american chads. I don't understand why anyone listen this hole.

I can't forget this bitch complaining about toxic masculinity and saying that men should be crying faggots and soon after say that english men are introverted and that she prefers tall american chads. I don't understand why anyone listen to this hole.
(((Media))) has spread these whores words world-wide infecting men with simp disease. truly too sad

this. Chad can do whatever and it will work
Emma Watson is is woke feminist postergirl gigastacy and not labeled by others so, but created this brand herself. Why should she deal with asshole Chad (when she is not fully fallen to this dark triadness) when she can have modern-chivalrous Chad?

even chad's aren't safe anymore. i mean they still can have sex whenever they want, but they aren't secured of a relationship without the foid cheating on him. they have to be submissive.

I can't forget this bitch complaining about toxic masculinity and saying that men should be crying faggots and soon after say that english men are introverted and that she prefers tall american chads. I don't understand why anyone listen this hole.

I just think he's being nice to his gf

View attachment 367589

He doesn't look good tbh.

Emma is so progressive dating a tall Chang.
Slay Qween

Would fuck her tho

Who makes more money? If she has more, she leads naturally. And foids hate that. You can just tell in the pic.

Volcel if you wouldn't

If there's any proof height makes a difference this is it

Yeah - When she said that she was literally dating an American rugby playing chad.

Honestly western civilisation was over the second we started pandering to holes.

Emma Watson is a feminists who fucks only Chads and she wants ugly men to be dead.

She doesn’t seem too attractive to me. I can find better looking girls at the mall all day long.

Emma Watson looks like a total bitch worthy of a good slapping

in terms of SMV, this no-name hapa is nowhere near an A-list celeb in her prime, no shit she's gonna treat him like shit.

I hate emma bitchon

Emma Watson is another good example of my British class separationism theory. All most all British stacys come from a rich privileged background. Suifuel if you’re a poorcel in Britain.