Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Chad has it rough in 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Young women (18-25) no longer flock to just any Chad. Modern women use instagram and only flock to the highest tier Chad they can find. In fact, women tell all of their friends whenever they find a higher tier Chad on instagram and all women discard the old Chads

Why does this matter? I know some Chads in my family and they tell me they don't get attention like they used to, in some cases no attention at all, and only 3-4s willing to date 8/10 Chads. We're talking the difference of just 2-3 years. And they look exactly the same. Women's standards keep rising.

"Discard all the old Chad's" this is getting ridiculous tbh we need a patriarchy and high iq people need to make decisions.

Everyone with a Y chromosome has it rough.

I will not sorry for chads. they can fuck off

it isn't about feeling sad for Chad, but recognizing that the sexual inequality in western societies is completely insane and that with the way things are going, enforced monogamy may become a thing soon. This is the best case scenario for us incels.

Most chads date girls in the 3-6 range where I live.

The 7+/10 foids are usually single or dating celebrities.

relax... chad slays everything and everywhere

Can't wait to see Chad on the news.

it isn't about feeling sad for Chad, but recognizing that the sexual inequality in western societies is completely insane and that with the way things are going, enforced monogamy may become a thing soon. This is the best case scenario for us incels.
Foids are doing hitlers work (selecting a chad master race) better than he ever could

Same in my area

Are you sure? Maybe you have low standards for Chad.

i've been saying this shit FOREVER

instagram is being used as tinder by women and only messaging the top chads in the area with the best party life

Young women (18-25) no longer flock to just any Chad. Modern women use instagram and only flock to the highest tier Chad they can find. In fact, women tell all of their friends whenever they find a higher tier Chad on instagram and all women discard the old Chads

Why does this matter? I know some Chads in my family and they tell me they don't get attention like they used to, in some cases no attention at all, and only 3-4s willing to date 8/10 Chads. We're talking the difference of just 2-3 years. And they look exactly the same. Women's standards keep rising.

If we blame Tinder and all that it doesn’t really make sense since Tinder usage has actually dropped in that span

Maybe the “me too” movement was worse for males than we realize?

If we blame Tinder and all that it doesn’t really make sense since Tinder usage has actually dropped in that span

Maybe the “me too” movement was worse for males than we realize?

all the social media apps function as a tinder-lite these days

but what stats do you have on tinder usage dropping?

Mylifeistrash is right, app such as Tinder despite the fact that they are indeed very degenerated are not as worse as Instagram.

It never began

chads dont have it hard. they just need to go out. but it would be nice to see them strugling

its over for:chad:cels

Cope.

Young Chad slaying left, right, and center:
https://looksmax.org/threads/catfishing-jbs-as-nibba-on-tinder-pictures-included-high-cortisol.8904/

Not true, girls are always fucking with some dude. It's impossible for them not to.

And someone still doubts there will be a violent revolution out of male frustration. Lol, it doesn't need to be directly because of feminism, but with a lot of male frustration cumulating it just takes the shittiest stupidest stuff to have things getting very nasty very violent very fast for apparently no specific reason (see the yellow vests)

This is good. The whole rotten charade will come crumbling down for good.
Everyone with a Y chromosome has it rough.

This also. They can fight our battles that we've fought for so long for us if they want to show solidarity or sympathy from us.

Why does this matter? I know some Chads in my family and they tell me they don't get attention like they used to, in some cases no attention at all, and only 3-4s willing to date 8/10 Chads.

This is what I brought up recently. Here in Germany, this is quite common. Females tend to treat all men like thin air. They are already in a relationship or they get free validation and attention in other ways.

Ive been saying this so many times on here now, exactly the same for me! As many now, we are a gang of guys who go out often and most of them are GOOD LOOKING, but only the most chadiest Chad gets all the women, and the is my room-mate.

The rest have real problems getting laid, and when they do, the women often dont wanna hook up again and just ghost them afterwards, and these are guys who are like 7.5/10, so way above average.

It doesnt look good for men, it doesnt look good at all.

Women only flock to Chads with money now, just like how it used to be you had to be a Chad with a car, you now have to be a Chad with money. Soon, if you aren't the son of a millionaire, then you will be competing with Chads for 40 year old roasties that have 3 kids and multiple divorces.

Women only flock to Chads with money now, just like how it used to be you had to be a Chad with a car, you now have to be a Chad with money. Soon, if you aren't the son of a millionaire, then you will be competing with Chads for 40 year old roasties that have 3 kids and multiple divorces.

You HAVE to be good looking, but that is only the start.

From there, u need to be popular and have a large following on social media, u need to be funny and have a charm which have developed by being social with tons of girls since u were 12 years old. U need to be great in bed, have a good body, high testosterone, cool car and money.

Thats the thing with hypergamy, it only wants better and better all the time.

So yes, its indeed over for men, not only ugly men but absolutely for average men and many, MANY good looking men aswell.

you only need good looking face.
other personality bluepill shit doesnt matter

you only need good looking face.
other personality bluepill shit doesnt matter

false false and FALSE. Good looking face is only step one, you do realise she has 50 other good looking guys in her phone waiting for her signal right? Guys who ALSO have money, have status, are popular, are cool as fuck and socially and sexually experienced.

Its pure blue pill cope to think u only need a pretty face, this is 2019, u need the whole package and even more now.

Femoids' standards are increasing at an exponential rate.
I can't wait to see femoids ennslave all men in the future just so I could say "I told you this would happen fools"

Well duh. They got thousands of guy on social media waiting in line/hoping to win them over. A constant source of validation at all times.

Haha, it's like collecting cards or mining bitcoin or some shit.

In school I always seen a chad with many orbiters

"Discard all the old Chad's" this is getting ridiculous tbh we need a patriarchy and high iq people need to make decisions.
Too bad any sense of general patriarchal ideals were dismantled by feminism like 100 years ago.

Too bad any sense of general patriarchal ideals were dismantled by feminism like 100 years ago.
I don't understand why nobody stopped it then. We need to stop it now it can only get worse.

Gigachads vs. Gigachads

Of course if you have hundreds of guys to cgose from, the're standard are going to bigger

fat ugly diseased cunts everywhere, good looking fit men will knife and strangle each other for an average looking thin woman with a high school diploma