Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even chad has hard time at this point

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

Should be tagged suifuel tbh

Should be tagged suifuel tbh
What's suifuel about this? we don't get a relationship regardless, knowing that chads have hard time is a major lifefuel

astronomical cope

chads date down when they don't want to deal with attractive high maintenance chicks

I always see chadlites and chads go out with much uglier foids then them
cope I see chads with stacies

even if he gets beckies, he's still not incel

cope I see chads with stacies

even if he gets beckies, he's still not incel
True, no doubt that many chads still go with stacies, but it's a sign that hypergamy is getting them,
Chads might not date down as often, but 90% of chadlites I saw date down

True, no doubt that many chads still go with stacies, but it's a sign that hypergamy is getting them,
Chads might not date down as often, but 90% of chadlites I saw date down
i see i see

fair enough

I've seen this so many times

Chads dont have it hard just because some fat cunt thinks theyre looksmatched.

JFL gigachads are the incels of tomorrow if this goes on like this

No man. Chads are at the top. That guy is an Omega Chad. He can literally fuck any 12-24 year old foid on the planet.

I would kill 101 puppies just to look like him.

Giga Chad only

This thread is hell of a pathetic cope

What foid would refuse him? Fuck off, hypergamy hasn't gotten that bad for Chads, the cunts.

Shit’s not fair, they’ll let this foot faced bitch think she’s a queen and an ugly rich guy who’s with a hot girl is “lucky” and people tell her she can do better

Chads dont have it hard just because some fat cunt thinks theyre looksmatched.
This. Also he probably just took a photo with her, it doesn't look like they're a couple. ALSO there's chads who unironically chase noodles. Chad always gets what he wants.

"B-b-but all women are beautiful you filthy inkwell!!!" :soy:

cope this guy probably fucked already more white girls than this entire forum even talked to. Hes "setteling down" for some reason now

Epic cope.

That Picture is pure blackpill. Is one the best blackpill memes that i've ever seen. Comments are brutal.

But that Chad can fuck any foid he wants in any moment... if he choosed that becky (we don't know them, therefore we can't make any assumptions) it is simply because he feels like it.

I think they are not even a serious couple. Probably they fucks a few times and the Chad going to screw off to her.

The Chads fuck everything: Stacys, foid-normies, beckys, subbeckys, whales sometimes...

Only chad fucks. The rest only bucks.

Last edited:
This is why we can't get with our looksmatches.

very probably not true tbh chad still wins

chads date down when they don't want to deal with attractive high maintenance chicks
This

Too many low IQ users here think that it's over for chads that date down.

They dont realize that their looksmatch is hypergamous as fuck with high standards and will cheat on him and monkey branch with a 6/10 male who has more money.
cope this guy probably fucked already more white girls than this entire forum even talked to. Hes "setteling down" for some reason now
Bro that's Sean O'pry

He dates holes that mog that filthy gook. ITcels and delusional holes in that comment section

Last edited: