Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Chad face can't save manlets

Facecopers on suicide watch

dnr but this redditor is not a Chad.

this is brutal life is so unfair even manlet chads are struggling

this is brutal life is so unfair even manlet chads are struggling
Foids only want to date titan niggas @erenyeager

First Look at Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle's Colossal New Hero, the  Armin Titan – PlayStation.Blog

Foids only want to date titan niggas @erenyeager

First Look at Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle's Colossal New Hero, the  Armin Titan – PlayStation.Blog
would you think maybe in like 10000 years or so humans will be like 100 feet tall like titans? if we make it that long without another world war

would you think maybe in like 10000 years or so humans will be like 100 feet tall like titans? if we make it that long without another world war
We'll probably destroy eachother before that happens :feelshaha:

I’ve had similar experiences. I have a good face and body but only 5’4. Women have been attracted to me more when I was younger, as I came into adult hood.. after college-heightism bares it’s ugly head throughout your interactions more.I’ve been in public places and women would openly mock me for my height for no reason. I live in a big city, so you can imagine how often this occurs. After these negative experiences, I lost all my respect for women. Even though I know some are height neutral, many feel like they have the right to demean short guys. I totally stopped giving women any attention because I learned that dating is only an open market for tall or average guys. You can ascend if you play your cards right with your career and goals but I know the struggle. I just ignore most women and not make eye contact these days. It minimizes negative interactions. I relate to a lot of incels based on how shitty you can be treated as a short guy but I have been intimate with women who didn’t care about height. I remember when I used to check women out and give them attention, but after seeing how a lot of them view short guys, I got turned off. I also loss respect for tallfags and guys who get everything handed to them because of their height. Many of these guys don’t deserve any women, but since their tall they are given a chance. I laugh when they abuse these women though, as they always have. But society wants you to believe short guys are angry.
This is why most men these days have no substance. The incels of society are what guys used to be back in the good
Old days. Guys with character- aside from the pseudo scientific racism garbage which sorta parallels hypergamy. These women are terrible with their standards. I just live life for myself and enjoy it the best way I can. Btw I can’t fault someone for having racist views when blacks and whites are extremly heightist, both are discriminatory.

Last edited:
I can't relate i'm a manlet and and short :feelsrope:

I'm going to do my best to looksmaxx by working out daily and retaining my semen for at least a year. Trying to lock up a loyal wife that hasn't already been ran through may be a hopeless endeavor but at least I can get my turn in the fuckholes of some whores :feelsBox:

if society is a dick to you , sometimes you gotta dish it back out. Make fun of them back and move on.
Don’t dwell. Can’t be a punching bag all your life.

I’ve had similar experiences. I have a good face and body but only 5’4. Women have been attracted to me more when I was younger, as I came into adult hood.. after college-heightism bares it’s ugly head throughout your interactions more.I’ve been in public places and women would openly mock me for my height for no reason. I live in a big city, so you can imagine how often this occurs. After these negative experiences, I lost all my respect for women. Even though I know some are height neutral, many feel like they have the right to demean short guys. I totally stopped giving women any attention because I learned that dating is only an open market for tall or average guys. You can ascend if you play your cards right with your career and goals but I know the struggle. I just ignore most women and not make eye contact these days. It minimizes negative interactions. I relate to a lot of incels based on how shitty you can be treated as a short guy but I have been intimate with women who didn’t care about height. I remember when I used to check women out and give them attention, but after seeing how a lot of them view short guys, I got turned off. I also loss respect for tallfags and guys who get everything handed to them because of their height. Many of these guys don’t deserve any women, but since their tall they are given a chance. I laugh when they abuse these women though, as they always have. But society wants you to believe short guys are angry.
This is why most men these days have no substance. The incels of society are what guys used to be back in the good
Old days. Guys with character- aside from the pseudo scientific racism garbage which sorta parallels hypergamy. These women are terrible with their standards. I just live life for myself and enjoy it the best way I can. Btw I can’t fault someone for having racist views when blacks and whites are extremly heightist, both are discriminatory.
brutal. have you considered geomaxxing? I think there are some countries where at 5'4 you'd be average height (bolivia, breuni, phillippines, etc). Handsome face will save you

I'm going to do my best to looksmaxx by working out daily and retaining my semen for at least a year. Trying to lock up a loyal wife that hasn't already been ran through may be a hopeless endeavor but at least I can get my turn in the fuckholes of some whores :feelsBox:
does nofapmaxxing improve looks?

does nofapmaxxing improve looks?
Supposedly it raises testosterone and provides some benefits. Going to use the natural T boost as fuel for my workouts. Idk if you've heard of Scott Murray but he was a bug-eyed recessed chin jagged tooth guy that managed to build a very chad-like physique. Bitches loved him for it

100% - Permaban
brutal. have you considered geomaxxing? I think there are some countries where at 5'4 you'd be average height (bolivia, breuni, phillippines, etc). Handsome face will save you
Yea I’ve considered it, but more focused on my goals here in the mainland. Not gonna lie, I’ve slept with a few women, but definitely never got the chances that I should have gotten.
I have been treated as incel a lot. Been bullied daily at work by women and men due to height. I’m now studying and careermaxxing, buying all the things I want in life when I can. Working out helps relieve stress, and helps just in case you gotta fight or evade a threat. Being a Manlet undoubtedly makes you a target. I find it hard to see exercise as a cope when it helps with many things besides attracting women.

Society is totally against many men who are good guys. Incels aren’t the bad people-it’s tallfags, women, chads, and bullies of society who are. Terrible character traits that many of them have.