Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even cats hate me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Where I go on my way to college for some reason there's always a ton of cats and when I stroke dem they don't even look at me or look like they feel satisfied. Also once when I was a kid a cat scratched me in me eye. Even animals can see how subhuman I am

you have bad personality

Try not jerking off. Dead srs. Supposedly there’s no biological shit where if u stop jerking off u get more respect from animals etc semen rementation it’s called or smth idk

My last cat ran away and never came home
I'm lonely and just want a cute animal to cuddle :feelscry::feelsbadman:

Sub-8 men can never get a pussy. Even real pussies hate us.

No pussy for you.

most cats hate strangers tbh

I want a cute kitten

Not entitled to cats

Beyond over for catcels

animals running from you is truecel trait ngl

animals sense phermones BRo They SmEll uR bAD pERSonAliTY

People hate me, but small animals like cats and dogs really like me for some reason. My cat is nice to absolutely nobody except for me.

People hate me, but small animals like cats and dogs really like me for some reason. My cat is nice to absolutely nobody except for me.
Doggo barked at me for no reason today

I'm lonely and just want a cute animal to cuddle :feelscry::feelsbadman:
Rescue an animal from a shelter, many of them die because no one wants to adopt them, any animal that you rescue will be extra grateful, especially if you get an older dog, they behave like puppies in a good way because they didn't have a good life when they were young. There are a lot of options, try finding the best one for you and I guarantee you will not regret it. There's a youtube channel called The dodo and they post a lot of stories of animals getting rescued, that can give you some inspiration too.

If you do rescue an animal remember that every one of them has a story, some animals can be very easy to rescue but others require more patience, some can have horrible past experiences and they will need a time to recover and adjust, others might have never had a home and not even know how to go upstairs, but it's an amazing experience overall and it's definitely worth it. If you don't want to adopt a pet now, you can always contact your local shelter and foster some animals until they get forever homes, this way you can save their lives too.

Try not jerking off. Dead srs. Supposedly there’s no biological shit where if u stop jerking off u get more respect from animals etc semen rementation it’s called or smth idk
Wut? 0.o

if it is free
Rescuing is always free, contact your local shelter, they might have a website too or an Instagram page where you can see the animals that are currently for adoption and go to meet them.

so it doesn't exist? why stop jerking off then?

Most cats behave that way though. They're not social creatures like dogs, for example. They're aloof by nature.

Where I go on my way to college for some reason there's always a ton of cats and when I stroke dem they don't even look at me or look like they feel satisfied. Also once when I was a kid a cat scratched me in me eye. Even animals can see how subhuman I am
I have always disliked cats. They are disloyal creatures. As a kid, I would chase them and hit them for the fun of it. I loved dogs on the other hand. They evolved directly alongside humanity and are actually capable of affection.

Rescuing is always free, contact your local shelter, they might have a website too or an Instagram page where you can see the animals that are currently for adoption and go to meet them.
I would do this if i had money for feeding a cat.
And a car to go get one :feelsbadman:

I missspelled but u get the point. Why are u stalking all of my posts btw u atheist lol

is atheist supposed to be an insult.

and I'm on this forum all day brah I stalk everyones posts

Yea bro idk but like I even heard about it on this forum too. Animals treat u differently, u get more overall mutual respect from ppl out of the blue, etc
is atheist supposed to be an insult.

and I'm on this forum all day brah I stalk everyones posts
Yes atheists are pagans and pagans love getting butt fucked but I assume u don’t

Cats hate me so much im allergic. They want me dead