Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even Borat heightmogs us (NUCLEAR HEIGHT PILL)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I swear the height pill is one of the most brutal pills in existence. :feels: I literally can't stop looking up famous people and their heights. And slowly I develop a sense for who is tall and who isn't.

Tall people have far more adult-looking and respect inducing bodies. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I doubt anyone would have thought he was even funny if he wasn't tall, he would have just been seen as pathetic.

Also BECAUSE he is tall, he can literally make the most offensive jokes imaginable and nobody will ever assault him. :feelsclown:

Look at this picture where he mogs a bunch of gypsies :feelskek:

And here I am with my measly 1.81m :feelsclown:

Let that sink in, one of the biggest clowns on TV is secretly a total Chad and would heightmog the shit out of 99% of this forum. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Most hollywood actors are midgets.

that actor has buttsex a lot

fuck this guy. He makes fun of every ethnic group, but if anyone made fun of a jew, he would run to the ADL and cry racism, nazism, fascism, etc. Fuck this coward, Jews like this make us look bad and need to be removed.

And here I am with my measly 1.81m :feelsclown:
not short, at 5'6 I get heightmogged by half the foids I pass by in the stores/street...

Its almost impossible to be taken seriously as a manlet in todays soyciety
Good luck finding a foid to respect you as a man if you're sub 5"10 in a western country and its only getting exponentially worse as this living nightmare continues

Im not even anti semite rl but that actor baron cohen makes me one. he is so obnoxious with the shtting on wh*tes and extreme pro jew type

i already knew he was a tallfag. never thought he was short.

I often get heightmogged even on this forum, btw. :incel:

Even a 5’11 guy would heightmog those gypsies :feelskek: since an eye level would be roughly 11-13 cm below your head, a 5’11 guys top of head would be slightly above his eyes, so would still heightmog those gypsies

Tall people have far more adult-looking and respect inducing bodies.
I feel like a child when I talk to taller men. Nobody takes you seriously if you are a manlet.

No, 1.85. Let's not be too edgy here, this forum is still about the truth.
Don't get me wrong even 1.80 barefoot is decent if you have HTN face and are NT. But legit height halo for autistic trucels beings at 1.90 (at least in NA/UK/west euro countries). You won't be considered "the tall guy" among young people unless you're >1.90

Don't get me wrong even 1.80 barefoot is decent if you have HTN face and are NT. But legit height halo for autistic trucels beings at 1.90 (at least in NA/UK/west euro countries). You won't be considered "the tall guy" among young people unless you're >1.90
1.85 is tall
1.90+ is very tall

But I see your point. For incels to get a halo it's harder. People respect height more if the face isn't ugly that goes along with it.

Also demographics is important. Zoomers are taller than older generations. Scandinavians are taller than Southern Europeans.

With 1.85 you can still mog 98% of all 30 year olds in Italy or something, but are probably only average with 18 year old zoomers in Sweden.

Last edited:
Height is air and hair is life.

He makes Jew jokes all the time as Borat.