Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even blackcels are becoming cucks in 2018

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
JFL

Attachments

• IMG_0859.jpg
    IMG_0859.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 150
When's the EP dropping nigga?

Lol at blackcels raising Tyrone's kids.

This is why we need to be nuked into oblivion.

blacks be cucking

This guy has to be a troll to trick stupid black guys into thinking getting cucked is cool. Next thing you know rappers and r&b singers will talk about being cucked in their lyrics.

JFL how can he even say he loves her when she clearly doesn't love him back, she only loves chad's cock

Why do freaks like this even exist? His parents should’ve beat the shit out of him when he was growing up

Fake. Black men are raised better than to do some shit like this.
If it is real i'll just chock it up to Black twitter being the most blue pilled black community ever, and even then it's still more real on issues than normie white America.

In short, my black brothers will never let themselves be cucked like your weak white brothers. We were shaped by hardship early on, we know better than to let ourselves be slaves to women.

Fake. Black men are raised better than to do some shit like this.
If it is real i'll just chock it up to Black twitter being the most blue pilled black community ever, and even then it's still more real on issues than normie white America.

In short, my black brothers will never let themselves be cucked like your weak white brothers. We were shaped by hardship early on, we know better than to let ourselves be slaves to women.
How's James degale doing

How's James degale doing
He's obviously a faded fighter at this point, but after the Truax fight I think he has enough to make a weak title defense against that loudmouth white boi, Caleb Plant.

Wtf he's no Tyrone or he'd slap that bitch

He's obviously a faded fighter at this point, but after the Truax fight I think he has enough to make a weak title defense against that loudmouth white boi, Caleb Plant.
U see Crawford called out Spence on twitter

Saw this and I refuse to believe that this is real life

this shit fake af or he's a simp .Either Most Niggas are blackpilled by default.

That man needs help

gotta be sarcasm lmao

This looks like satire.

I'm legit triggered right now. Hiphop was the only redpilled genre of music and foids took it from us like every other cope. I don't want to live anymore, dead srs

This must be a troll.

This guy has to be a troll to trick stupid black guys into thinking getting cucked is cool. Next thing you know rappers and r&b singers will talk about being cucked in their lyrics.