Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill even being top 0.01% chad isnt enough for western femoid scum (proof)

visage

visage

Banned
-
this guy literally has everything Looks, Money, Status. Western women are beyond FUCKED. stolen from lookism btw.

Last edited:
Carousel rider got the betabux (chadbux?) she needed from him and moved on to the next remotely phallic object

he looks like a normie. his facial structure is solid but his features such as eyebrows arent so good

jfl if you arent god himself in 2018

tours over. pack it up boyos...truly... gtfo whatever western shithole youre in

Title this suicidefuel tbh, if this gigachad can't make it in 2018 what fucking chance do normies stand or even worse us JFL :feelsrope:

This is nothing. Just you guys wait till the influx is gone. I have a juicy suicide induced balckpill from today. And this shit I won't forget, it's branded with vivid details on my brain.

Title this suicidefuel tbh, if this gigachad can't make it in 2018 what fucking chance do normies stand or even worse us JFL :feelsrope:

legit majority of the human population have never been in the vicinity of such a chad as this their entire lives. its beyond over. if any of you were within a few meters of this chad you would literally start melting from the mog like wicked witch in wizard of oz

legit majority of the human population have never been in the vicinity of such a chad as this their entire lives. its beyond over. if any of you were within a few meters of this chad you would literally start melting from the mog like wicked witch in wizard of oz
It must feel like absolute shit, I had to walk behind this really tall white chad once and I literally fit into his shadow kek. I think I would die if I had to be near him in public.

Men are under intense competition from other men to not only attract a woman but to keep her.

Women will never understand this. That's why they just need to shut the fuck up about incelibacy. They don't know the struggle.

he looks like a normie. his facial structure is solid but his features such as eyebrows arent so good
bfl.gif

It's not just about getting her, it's also about keeping her. If even Chad can't get her, what chance is ther for us?

Its because he has a narrow head/long midface, and no amount of roiding will fix that. Women can sense your shitty bone structure under all of that hyperthrophied muscle

VdfBxD9.jpg

Just lol if you are not 10/10 in looks as well as rich and famous in 2018.

JFL his surname name is von 'moger'. Appropriate

Oh well, he'll have at least 40 prime females lined up to ease the pain

This is nothing. Just you guys wait till the influx is gone. I have a juicy suicide induced balckpill from today. And this shit I won't forget, it's branded with vivid details on my brain.
Why wait?

If 99.99% males are not getting laid then it is over for us.

Nobody is safe in 2018. This guy is a textbook turbo Chad. He has looks, status, money, the trifecta of the lookism ideology and even he got cheated on.

If you guys think this guy is normal what does that make you? Lol. Legit we aren't even qualified to be the soil under this guys shoes.

lol, what does chad look like to you then

Its because he has a narrow head/long midface, and no amount of roiding will fix that. Women can sense your shitty bone structure under all of that hyperthrophied muscle

VdfBxD9.jpg
lol at these aspie theories, he still looks good regardless

JFL his surname name is von 'moger'. Appropriate
Lol von mogger
Srsly look at this dude it's over when he's getting screwed around by foids
Are people seriously scrutinizing his face he's 6'2 250lbs shredded and rich

Attachments

• von moger.jpeg
    von moger.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 85

sry dude he would be a normie if it was the opposite

I will watch the entire video later. It is over, guys. Get that in your head.

Seeing stuff like this makes me think that MGTOW isn't such a cope. That is of course, if you're a Chad. Just pump and dump these hoes. Never try to LTR them. Fuck em when you have the chance before you can show any weakness and toss them to the side.

Femoids truly are despicable creatures incapable of love.

Last edited:
MGTOW is good. They talk about women taking all the jobs, becoming lesbians with each other. Women really are a problem boyos.

Seeing stuff like this makes me think that MGTOW isn't such a cope. That is of course, if you're a Chad. Just pump and dump these hoes. Never try to LTR them. Fuck em when you have the chance before you can show any weakness and toss them to the side.

Femoids truly are despicable creatures incapable of love.

MGTOW is only good is if you are top tier. Guess where we stand right now?

That's why I said if you're a Chad lol

Sorry. You have to excuse me, I was blowing a blood vessels so I couldn't read the rest of your message. I hope you understand.

MGTOW is good. They talk about women taking all the jobs, becoming lesbians with each other. Women really are a problem boyos.

Never understood the intense hatred that some people in the PSLI community have for MGTOW. Yeah most of them are just coping, but they're closer to the blackpill than the average normie for sure and some of them are full blown blackpilled, acknowledge looks theory, and are spot on about femoid nature. Not getting involved with women beyond a quick fuck is legit.

I think he's crippled in some way.

this guy looks like an alpha but he is indeed a beta bitch in heart

he has looks and muscles, but his mind is too weak to handle the madness

the girl he goes for must be mega superficial fitness bunnies

this is a mega suicide fuel. if chad cant keep a women. Were definitely screwed. Were on our way to societal collapse.