Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even being blackpilled I still chose to be a cuck

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
My nofap streak has reached the point where i dream about a girl i haven't seen in at least six or seven years. It's a girl i used to know from uni, i probably have made a coulple of threads about her in the past. I'm still not sure why i got attracted to her. She's not exactly cute or beautiful, just mid tier becky, some would probably find her ugly. I guess I just thought she could be my soulmate because she always seemed very self-aware and ironic about herself and her life, even blackpilled somewhat (i wasn't familiar with the BP then, but was blackpilled subconsciously). It's all cope of course. But this made me look her up her instagram profile again, and boy did the last few years have no mercy on her. No, she didn't become an e-whore, (probably) didn't go through the cock carousel stage, didn't become exceptionally feminist or any of that sort. She just completely lost all her luster. Granted she wasn't beautiful before. But still, I could not even recognize her on some photos without makeup and proper setting. People age, and this sucks so much. Maybe I too look outrageous compared to years before?

Anyway, I remembered that one time when she asked for help with her studies. It was something about her coursework for the second or third year of uni, some programming shit. She reached out to me to do the class diagram or UML diagram or some shit for her program (which she obviously outsourced to someone else lol), decause she had trouble installing the go-to software for making these. Anyway it didn't seem to difficult, just a couple of blocks and done. I did it in about five minutes, not sure what was her exact problem. I knew I was helping a girl that would never give me the time of day and would forget about me once I was of no use anymore. And of course she had ignored me up until that point. But I still wanted to do it for her to see her genuine reaction of gratitude. For me it also was the only way to interact with her in some not matter-of-fact manner, afterall. She did offer some compensation for my inconvenience in the way of chocolate or something, but I proudly refused because it would seem awkward. Still I was genuinely glad I could help her and didn't want anything in return. I'm a good boy? I bet she still remembers me right? Right?

Last edited:
I nofap but i goon idk if that counts i lost yestERday so i will start my month streak again

Imagine being over 4 years on here and still believe in NoFap. Literally never began

Imagine being over 4 years on here and still believe in NoFap. Literally never began
i don't believe in nofap generaly but i can't deny i feel myself at least somewhat better now that my sexual function can at last catch a break to recuperate

I'm not reading that but it would be good to raise testosterone brocel

OP urgently needs to check his T levels
I'm not reading that but it would be good to raise testosterone brocel
tbh, I always was a betacuck somewhat before getting blackpilled properly, now of course I know better, but back then I could be easily manipulated and lead on by some foid that showed a sign of affection.

She is getting fucked by Chad while you were typing this
jfl I even feel slightly offended and want to retort despite knowing you're right, literally a beta cuck

Last edited:
What a retard
Yeah, it's probably more awkward not to take it.
I'm like that too though, I hate receiving things from people because I never know how to react and it's weird.

Also, she doesn't remember you OP and she's chad only.

I did it in about five minutes
Should've delayed it until 5 min before deadline, then demanded a blowjob for it.

Remember to always blackmail, cheat, and take advantage of normies, especially foids.

"Give them nothing. But take from them, everything.
--- Some movie character

I'm like that too though, I hate receiving things from people because I never know how to react and it's weird.

Also, she doesn't remember you OP and she's chad only.
I tend to extort from foids every chance I get, never show any courtesy unless it's of essence

I tend to extort from foids every chance I get, never show any courtesy unless it's of essence
How can you extort that which primary function is to extort?
Teach me your ways.

i stated outright that i didn't want anything, it wasn't like she was going to shove me the chocolate and i bitch slapped her and said fuck off

Should've delayed it until 5 min before deadline, then demanded a blowjob for it.

Remember to always blackmail, cheat, and take advantage of normies, especially foids.

"Give them nothing. But take from them, everything.
--- Some movie character
only i my dreams, IRL i'm too much of a pussy to pressure anyone about anything

i stated outright that i didn't want anything, it wasn't like she was going to shove me the chocolate and i bitch slapped her and said fuck off
I still find it's usually less awkward to just accept things and just say "thank you" or something.
It's like, manipulation 101 that you need to make people feel like you are appreciating their gestures if you want them to like you.

How can you extort that which primary function is to extort?
Teach me your ways.
For instance when I used to hang out with my group, foids often offered to pay for our food to win my Chad friend over. I always picked the most expensive one from the list. There was another time when they celebrated a foid's birthday and I ate most of the cake despite not paying a single penny

I still find it's usually less awkward to just accept things and just say "thank you" or something.
It's like, manipulation 101 that you need to make people feel like you are appreciating their gestures if you want them to like you.
what would i know, i always acted like a sperg, just wanted to save myself from a possible embarrassment

For instance when I used to hang out with my group, foids often offered to pay for our food to win my Chad friend over. I always picked the most expensive one from the list. There was another time when they celebrated a foid's birthday and I ate most of the cake despite not paying a single penny
Based. Foids will do anything to impress chad. I don't have friends so that explains why I never get any chance to exploit foids. :feelsree:

Do you have erectile dysfunction? How can you do so long
I quit gooning over a decade ago. I could goon for 9 hours. It was that damn Peter North that nearly destroyed me!

And yes my dick went pretty soft until i quit that shit :feelshaha:

I quit gooning over a decade ago. I could goon for 9 hours. It was that damn Peter North that nearly destroyed me!

And yes my dick went pretty soft until i quit that shit :feelshaha:
We gotta stay nofapping, some dude in .org made a whole explanation that our coom has testostERone and other hormones. Its the easiest looksmaxxing cope i guess

We gotta stay nofapping, some dude in .org made a whole explanation that our coom has testostERone and other hormones. Its the easiest looksmaxxing cope i guess
Yes, we nofap bro. And we become powerful as fuck!