Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even being a celebrity is not enough for women

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Will Smith.

This guy:
Images

He "gave his wife
Rs 1024x759 190607125835 1024 jada will smith

the blessing" to sleep with another guy:

You can be the most famous goodlooking celebrity in the world and foids will still want more.

Last edited:
i wish rape were legal :feelsseriously:

Will Smith.

This guy:
View attachment 287247

He "gave his wife the blessing" to sleep with another guy:

You can be the most famous goodlooking celebrity in the world and foids will still want more.

This is because Will Smith isn't a bad boy.

"I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me."

Being Chad will get you sex, but you need to be a thug to keep the woman around.

But if you care enough to keep her around, you have already lost.

Brutal. Will Smith is 6' plus, wideframed, positive canthal tilt eyes and strong jaw, not to mention celebritymaxxed, statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed. And they are still NOT enough for a foid.

Will Read (I promise)

How come she don't want me man? :cryfeels:

well Smith is kinda old now, too nice, not a thug, not even a tyrone. Foid will always want more, however high you get.

Yo what will smith is a cuck now I looked up to this man as a kid shit is disappointing.

Damn she looks like a man with make up

Damn she looks like a man with make up
Maybe he had hopes she would stay with this August guy. :feelstrash:

But tbh, that Smith is fine with sharing his wife is a claim from this other guy, not proven. The other claim about their current love life of him, they even denied:

"Now Alsina says that the couple isn’t even really a couple anymore, they’re just sort of roommates.

Entertainment Tonight Canada got a statement from Smith and Pinkett Smith’s reps who said Alsina’s claims are “absolutely not true.”

It’s a very weird lie to tell, though. Alsina went into detail about how in love he was with Jada and how their break-up devastated him and sounds like he’s genuinely in love with her. That’s not the sort of story you make up for clout."

Not even the chaddiest of chads can keep them consistently interested. Its always a run for novelty, for another, better Chad.

Absolute over. If a hollywood celebrity can't escape cuckoldry it never even begun for us.

Dude...Will Smith...his son Jaden is a cross-dresser, he now welcomes cuckoldry. Fucking Hollywood Satanists.

Holy fuck so many lowIQ replies here.
Every millionaire relationship is a transaction. Like a symbiotic relationship. Will Smith probably fucked all her co-stars, whores like Margot Robbie and all other super stacies. Jfl at Incels caring about some Tyrone in an open relationship. Maybe he was the one who proposed the open relationship idea. The old hag wife gets to fuck one guy meanwhile he is fucking new Stacy every other day.

This is because Will Smith isn't a bad boy.

"I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me."

Being Chad will get you sex, but you need to be a thug to keep the woman around.

But if you care enough to keep her around, you have already lost.
Brutal ngl