Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even asexuals are mocking us

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Asexuals

Asexuals who have had sex with tall chads that is.

Didn’t knew asexual was real

Imagine the luxury and privilege of being able to say: 'Yeah, I tried sex a few times when I was a teenager... It didn't do much for me. I guess it's not for me. Oh well.'

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Chadsexual more like.

Yes, im so jealous that you, a random woman on the internet who i don't even know nor do i care about, has had sex with another male.

Im literally crying tears thinking about a person who i don't even know what they look like, had sex with another male.

Im so jealous that a man came inside you and used you like the whore you are before discarding you and turning you asexual.

Someone hand me a handkerchief.

Gorilla CC0

"I don't think he fit that definition, he was just tall & that happened before I was certain I was asexual" teehee

jfl if r/shortcells was still up they would have a good time with commenting on this screenshot

It just so happened...
he was just tall

How pathetic do you have to be to show off on twitter that you had sex.

Also asexual don't exist, they are either incels in denial, or fallen roasties who can't get Chad.

"asexuals" = chadsexuals

im asexual tee hee so quirky its just happened that he was tall teee heee

asexual foid: larping degenerate

asexual male: coping incel

He wasn't Chad enough.

Asexual: LITERALLY chad only

He was just tall guys :lul: Chad only for asexuals, nonetheless that shit doesn't exist. Holes need Chad dick

Any sexuality or gender label a foid puts on herself is something she made up to get more attention or cope with rejection from Chad, all foids act the same no matter what they call themselves

Asexuals more like Chadsexuals

Lmfao at this seemingly increasing trend of labeling yourself asexual, a lot of them are women too :feelsseriously:

How pathetic do you have to be to show off on twitter that you had sex.

Also asexual don't exist, they are either incels in denial, or fallen roasties who can't get Chad.
Asexuals exist, but 99+% are either larpers or people who were sexually abused at kids. Some very, very rare individuals actually have parts of their brain that are essentially disabled or malfunctioning causing them to have 0 sexual desires.

Asexuals exist, but 99+% are either larpers or people who were sexually abused at kids. Some very, very rare individuals actually have parts of their brain that are essentially disabled or malfunctioning causing them to have 0 sexual desires.
The entire concept of asexuality wouldn't even cross these idiots' minds if they weren't taught about it in school.

The entire concept of asexuality wouldn't even cross these idiots' minds if they weren't taught about it in school.
100% true. Like I said it's mostly larping. Normies are disgusting, they love turning a legit mental issue into a badge of honor or a quirky personality thing :feelsseriously:
All those cunts and soys on twitter saying i'm autistic, i'm bipolar, i have a ptsd etc :feelsUnreal:

Imagine the luxury and privilege of being able to say: 'Yeah, I tried sex a few times when I was a teenager... It didn't do much for me. I guess it's not for me. Oh well.'

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
'Yeah, I tried sex a few times when I was a teenager... It didn' t do much for me. The Chad wasn't Chaddy enough. Whelp, guess I'm asexual until I find that Chaddier Chad!'

View attachment 285733

Asexuals who have had sex with tall chads that is.
tee hee...
... im asexual but bc i have pussy i was still able to have sex
... he wasnt chad but he was tall
... this happened before i identified myself as asexual so it doesnt make me less asexual

Pretty much proves that femcels and asexual foids doesn’t exist, and that height always beats looks. So just because you have a hole between, you can still get easy sex, even as an “asexual” whereas if you’re a man you’re doomed.

... he wasnt chad but he was tall
He could have been in the top 20% in looks and she'd consider him average.
Bp4

Or maybe she didn't want to completely prove the incel's point so she just said the guy wasn't chad.

pretty sure it's not.
You can suppress your sexual desires, but I don't think that people start out that way. "Asexuals" are either women who in fact are chadsexuals, incels who claim to not want sex to save face, or people (mostly incels) who have successfully suppressed their desire for sex. None of these people are who the word asexual is supposed to be describing.

asexual is code word for "chad isn't nearby atm"

"Asexual" is just a thing foids label themselves with to seem special, it doesn't exist.

Sex just falls into womens laps and they dont even like it. I dont any foid is truly asexual they just havent met anyone that is perfect enough for them.

Asexual is simply the waiting period between chad and singledom.