Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even apes are getting cucked by chad

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-

"he immediately jumped on me and grabbed my face with both hands through the cage bars and slid her toungue inside my mouth. The zookeepers thought it was funny for some reason, instead of coming to help me they laughed. Then she started caressing my penis with her hand and after a few seconds of that I managed to get away."

"i've watched videos of people that go into the wild and the guys get the female chimps jumping on them and kissing their face"

Fucking monkey Stacey is just chilling in her cage and doesn't care much for her fellow male apes. Then a human white chad comes along and she instantly tries to make love with him. And this is common in nature as well it appears. And in a fucked up way it sort of makes sense. Humans are basically more evolved primates, and one could argue that apes find humans more attractive in a similar way to how blacks (whom are more ape like in their appearance. Sorry blackcels but it's true) find whites more attractive. It's super fucked up but makes plenty of evolutionary sense.

EDIT: I almost forgot to brink up this female monkey that got famous for jerking off to pictures of male models from playgirl magazines. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(chimpanzee)

It's over for orangutancels.

Based monkeycels going er on humans

Dog cuck human human cuck monkey

TFW when no qt monkey gf.
That is just brutal. But its not truely over for. male monkeys, they can fapmaxx.

the animalpill is real

Damn, Chad gets to fuck even monkeys and we get nothing

Images 4

All make sense now

Does @pp183 mog orangutan

This is unsettling

over for apecels

Nothing new, apes have been getting mogged by gorillas since the begining of times

tarzan fucked a lot of monkeys

I bet male apes would fuck human foids too.

Does anyone really think an ape would lay down on her back and spread her legs for a chad or try to suck his dick?

I thought this was about blacks

It's over for many apes

If that's true, then Dogs are the supreme sexual beings

That made me laugh so hard! It's over for apecels.